Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Economic and Political Aspects of AoC

Just curious if there is any information out there about the AoC economy and political systems. I know there has been some information in video, however, I am looking for something a little more in depth.

Anyone have any knowledge on the matter?

Comments

• Options

Depends I guess what you mean by indepth, but I'd argue we haven't seen anything in-depth about Ashes at all. You'll just have to wait like the rest of us ;)

• Options
    Lol I was hoping you wouldn't say that but thanks anyways :#

• Options
    If it helps at all, I heard a rumor that one if the new team recruits is an economist hired just for the role of planning and running it all....but that might be unfounded....could be true though
  • Options
    Megs said:
    If it helps at all, I heard a rumor that one if the new team recruits is an economist hired just for the role of planning and running it all....but that might be unfounded....could be true though.
    Saw this also @Megs - so unless we we're drinking some weird alcohol I don't believe this to be unfounded at all. :)
  • Options
    *guilt* I might be... fairly sure I'm happy to take a bet on whether you've been drinking it too :)

But this does bode well for you @HoneyDew I hope :smiley: