Options

Alpha date

Any info released yet?

Comments

• Options
    No exact dates have been given for the actual alphas apart from the end of 2018. There will be a pre-alpha release in December this year but this will be for a very limited audience of hand-picked friends and family.
  • Options
    I was expecting to have an actual alpha by the end of the year. Ahh sad :(
    But it's all good, I like waiting for good thing :)
  • Options
    Hacker said:
    Yeah, it is a bit sad. But the way I'm dealing with it, is it's better that they take their time and get it right :)
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Hacker said:
    Yeah, it is a bit sad. But the way I'm dealing with it, is it's better that they take their time and get it right :)
    I'd much rather they take their time and make it right than  speed it up and get it wrong, but at the same time, if they wait too long, the excitment many have about the game is going to slowly go down (And this is not my case!)
  • Options
    im excited to start playing!
  • Options
    And so am I! Have they spoken about multiboxer yet? I already have a few accounts  and I really hope they don't try to block it.
  • Options
    test
  • Options
    test
  • Options
    Hacker said:
    And so am I! Have they spoken about multiboxer yet? I already have a few accounts  and I really hope they don't try to block it.
    As long as us multi boxers aren't spoiling the game for others or abusing the multiple accounts, from what they have been saying it seems that we should be ok....

If they have something in place that prevents us from doing it, then I'll be requesting a refund as I asked them before pledging what their opinion was, then when they didn't respond I told them what I was going to do, I fairly legitimately (?) took their continued silence as implied acceptance that running two accounts at the same time would be allowed.

But what do I know?