Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Forum Account and Ashes of Creation Account

Are these accounts separate?  I have made some comments in the forums and changed my picture on the forum, but at the www.ashesofcreation.com site I get the message "You have made no comments" and my profile picture is the original one I uploaded.  On the forums.ashesofcreation.com it says I have made 3 comments.  I thought the sites were linked.

Somebody help me out here.

Comments

• Options
    They are separate but not separate - it's the same account but each account has a different profile on AoC site and forums.
  • Options
    Hi the main website and the forums are different, the website still has things leftover from the old forums, these will be removed. if you wish to change your forums pics/ signatures etc, you can do this via the preferences tab on the forums (look for the little gear icon on the top right of the page :smile:

• Options
    Cyberwolf  has this resolved your inquiry? Apologies for the left over bugs but the team is working to resolve this lingering quirks.
    thanks,
This discussion has been closed.