Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Additional character creation customization options - Tier 3 after Kickstarter?

Is there a way or will there be a way to obtain this feature after the kickstarter ? Like buying it or prepaying for 3 months of a game?

Comments

• Options
    Forgive me - but I'm not sure I've understood your query, but if you're asking if you can bulk buy your sub for 3months + then Intrepid have confirmed that this will be an option. If you're asking whether the CC will available pre-launch then Intrepid have indicated that they would like it to be, but it may not.  
  • Options
    Let me clarify then, I'm asking if there will be a possibility to get that

Additional character creation customization options - Tier 3

another way than by kickstarter ?

• Options
    No need to get upset >.>
    There will likely be a way to get better customization later. Whether before or after game release, features like these eventually become available to the public.
  • Options
    BarteQ100 said:
    Let me clarify then, I'm asking if there will be a possibility to get that

Additional character creation customization options - Tier 3

another way than by kickstarter ?

Thank you for clarifying.
  • Options
    If it sounded offending because of caps I'm sorry it wasn't intended but I still didn't get my answer :<
  • Options
    This is a question for the support section of the forums. You're far more likely to get a response from a mod.
  • Options
    if it didn't say kickstarter exclusive then you can assume it will be available in a future cash shop as it is not a p2w element but a cosmetic option
  • Options
    if its not a kickstart exclusive then you should be aloud to buy it when the game comes out
  • Options
    BarteQ100 said:
    Is there a way or will there be a way to obtain this feature after the kickstarter ? Like buying it or prepaying for 3 months of a game?
    There is a way to obtain tier 3 character creation customization after the Kickstarter. It is for sale now in the Ashes Store. It is available in the Pioneer package and above. This sale is for a limited time, so purchase now or it may not be available again.
  • Options
    My guess it would be available later on in the cosmetic shop AND/OR a future package sold.

Example: Character creation tier-3 will come with 50+ different hair style, 10+ tattoo, 10+ scars, 10+ eye lense, more skin color, more hair color, etc = Estimate package cost = ~$30 (considering sub time, mount skins and etc you will be getting).

But if you "wait", they may be sold individually (which may be cheaper), (1)hair style in cash shop = $5. OR they will sell the tier-3 package again for = ~$100+.

So depends on what you're looking for and your budget, is it 1 hair style you want or are you looking for the whole package (which we don't know what's inside yet)? 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    As long as it's not crowdfunding exclusive, It will likely be available in cash shop later on.

Remember people who did not hear about the game yet, and start to play later on will also surely be interested in character creation extras. This feature will "IMHO" certainly be unlock-able in cash shop when the game releases.

You will but this pack in CS then go to character appearance change NPC, and change your character looks how you wish.
  • Options
    Kickstarter Exclusive can always change. 
  • Options
    After checking, it does not appear to be a Kickstarter Exclusive, so I do not see any reason that it would not be available later on.
    I am a big fan of character customization myself and really hope they will make more customization packages we can buy closer to the game's release date.
  • Options
    Thank you all for answers. I will think about crowdfunding for now but I need to check If I can afford it
  • Options
    Good luck with it!