Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

6-30-2017 Live Stream

Well, after watching the live stream yesterday. I can honestly say in all my mmo history this is the first game that I've wanted to play all the character classes. Keep up the great work guys!
Best,
Bal

Comments

• Options
    That may change as we find out more of course but no matter what you do @Balrog21! Stay on board the hype train! It's going to be a long and noisy journey! :)
  • Options
    Yeh, i agree OP. After seeing the livestream i'm really keen to try heals as an alt.
  • Options
    It made me want to play a tank for the first time which was shocking 
  • Options
    Don't know that I want to play all of the classes yet tank will content me atm :smile: some of the skills sound like they will be fun. Eventually I will play most of the classes, I like those alts and they all sound interesting to play.
  • Options
    Tulnar just became 100% more interesting. I thought they were going to look like muppets but it seems they have the most customization options. I might switch from elf and make a snake/raccoon/black scorpion person.