Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Redeemed my code but it did nothing?

Hi , I redeemed my leader of men code and it said it was successful on the website but I go to the dashboard page and there's literally nothing on it. No evidence any reward has been applied to my account. Can anyone explain what's going on?

Comments

• Options
    Check the orders tab on the dashboard. It should be detailed there.
  • Options
    as Kratz has said you can see your purchased package at this link https://www.ashesofcreation.com/dashboard/?idc_orders=1
  • Options
    i tried to redeem my backerbonus but everytime i get a redirection error. :(
  • Options
    by redeem do you mean the "claim rewards" button? if so that will not be available until the summer store has ended
  • Options
    Acidaus have you been able to confirm that your package applied to your Dashboard under Account > Orders?

thanks,
  • Options
    Hi i haven't heard back from you in regards to your issue being resolved, i'm going to go ahead and close the thread if your still having trouble with your account please open up a new thread or contact me or another moderator to help you out. 
This discussion has been closed.