Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Go for the eyes Boo!

Been lurking for a while and now that I have my kickstarter account linked I figured I'd drop a hello and become more active on the forums. Sorry in advance.

Voodeux
-The last thing I want to do is hurt youBut it's still on the list.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome @Voodeux! I like that motto, so I'll tread carefully around you on the forums ;)
  • Options

Welcome @Voodeux! Hope you have a nice time hurting people in this community :)....oh wait.

• Options
    Hilarious. I actually typed this out earlier today in another thread. "I feel ya, ESO did a similar thing with beta crabs. Exact same model, but just different name and color. Made me feel that they were cheap. I have the lifetime sub, so if they want more money outta me, they are going to have to make things that I feel are worth my money to buy. So if I see "Buy Minsc's Space Hamster Boo, exclusive on our store." and then the next month "Buy Boo's brother, who is a blue Galaxy Hamster Overlord, exclusive to our store!" then they may fool me once, but that will be that."
  • Options
    hello and I must post this 

• Options
    *Welcomes @Voodeux to the forums by handing out pins for the inevitable effigies*

Hmmmm, do you take requests? :smiley:

Sorry, distracted there for a minute, welcome to active posting.
    Great to have you on-board! Hope you love joining in :smile:
  • Options
    Greetings and welcome aboard.   Hope your pins are sharper then Bone Man's  splinters.  
  • Options
    Welcome to the community 
  • Options
    That quote cracks me up every time. Loved that game. 

Oh, and welcome to the community. 
    The fact that you are sorry in advance for future posts makes me wonder if you have more then one hamster. 
  • Options
    Welcome to the community of AoC, feel free to ask anything XD we are many nice people in here :P