Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Pleasure to meet you!

Hello!

My name is Lilesse and together with my other half I will be joining you on the adventure that is Ashes of Creation! :)
My last MMO was ArcheAge. That game was awesome and awful at the same time. It will forever have a special place in my heart though, because that's where I met my partner in crime. <3 I am still somewhat active there once in a while.
It looks like AoC will be much more than AA ever was so we can't wait to get started. Too bad it's still quite a wait!

Hope to see you there when the game launches! ;) Nice to meet you!

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to you both @Lilesse! It's always lovely to meet a fellow elf <3 Hopefully you and your partner will be able to hang out with us here on the forums :)
  • Options
    Hello Lilesse and welcome to ashes of creation ^^
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    @lexmax My partner is so excited he follows everything there is to follow about AoC. You'll probably see him around too.  :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community ;)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!  Tell your partner to stop being shy and join the party here on the forums.  :)
  • Options
    Possum said:
    Welcome to the community!  Tell your partner to stop being shy and join the party here on the forums.  :)
    I'm not shy :)
  • Options
    Welcome to you and your partner in crime!  Always nice to have others join us on this journey.  Grab an ale and pull up a seat by the fire!
  • Options
    Welcome @Lilesse, welcome @Azurl!

*releases pairs of love birds back into the wild to welcome them both to the long wait* 

Just seemed appropriate....although if you're ornithophobic I'm sure that 
    I can arrange to release cats too.

I never had the chance, well I never got around to, playing AA, sounds like I missed something if it's something that's still drawing you back.
    :)

Anything that's really exciting either of you about Ashes?
  • Options
    Welcome @Lilesse! Step on the hype train and help me shovel the coal will ya? I can't keep up! ;)
  • Options
    Megs said:
    Welcome @Lilesse, welcome @Azurl!

*releases pairs of love birds back into the wild to welcome them both to the long wait* 

Just seemed appropriate....although if you're ornithophobic I'm sure that 
    I can arrange to release cats too.

I never had the chance, well I never got around to, playing AA, sounds like I missed something if it's something that's still drawing you back.
    :)

Anything that's really exciting either of you about Ashes?
    AA is really really bad, but it's hard to let go, for one we met in AA. the pvp in AA is broken, p2w players have maxed the amount of toughness one can have. but there is nothing that counters toughness. so I can't damage them, and they make minced meat of me. 

Everything excites me about Ashes! it feels like Everquest next got rebooted and better. their anti p2w stance is a really big thing for me. 
  • Options
    Shame that the game sounds like it's dying, but can't be too sad if it means we get the two of you on-board with us.

And yeah, that anti pay to win....big thing... *happy grin*
  • Options
    Welcome to the community forums to both you and your partner.
  • Options
    Welcome to both you and your partner!
    I also met my significant other in an MMO, so awesome to hear from someone with a similar experience! :smile:
  • Options
    Welcome, fellow travelers! Feel free to ask any question about AoC, we will gladly try to answer you.
  • Options
    Welcome! Its not that long of a wait if you can win a alpha key! You might even think about getting a package with alpha if you want to get in early =) 
  • Options
    Yay! More people! Love it! Welcome!!!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :)
  • Options
    @Lilesse, @Azurl
    Welcome! On behalf of myself & @Possum, who also met in an MMO (WoW, actually) well met! Love it when we meet more couples :smiley:

We always say that the couple that slays together, stays together!
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the warm welcomes! What a lovely community. I hope to make many friends here. :smiley:
  • Options
    Isende said:
    @Lilesse, @Azurl
    Welcome! On behalf of myself & @Possum, who also met in an MMO (WoW, actually) well met! Love it when we meet more couples :smiley:

We always say that the couple that slays together, stays together!
    Why thank you @Isende and @Possum :)
  • Options
    Bit late but welcome!
    One of us, one of us, one of us...
  • Options
    Welcome! Sorry I am late to the party! 
  • Options
    Welcome to de Ashes!!!!!! 
  • Options
    Nothing quite like an adventure with a person you love. So jelly right now :D Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome to AoC! Must say I to am super jelly. Anytime I even bring up the idea of playing games together my better half gives me a look that chars my skin.
  • Options
    I'm extremely lucky to have found someone with the same interests! @Azurl <3
  • Options
    Welcome @Lilesse,
    Based on what I'm seeing, I think you've already warmed up with the community. That's quite nice. Enjoy and I hope to see you in game!!
  • Options
    Welcome, you and your other half
  • Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome!