Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Password change

I got an email about "You recently changed the password associated with your account."
But I did not change my password, all I did was use the redeem code link you emailed out for Kickstarter then I also went to the Dashboard page for the first time.

In the email there is this section:
"If you did not make this change and believe your account has been compromised, please contact us ASAP."
I used the link to send an email to contact@ashesofcreation.com but the email has come back saying "Address not found".

I have now gone to your website and changed my password in case there was a security breach on your site and I have now received 2 more emails about my password being changed.

Is there currently a problem with your security?
In the case that these emails are being generated by you:
Could you please change your system so that these emails are only sent if I actually change my password.
Please only send these emails once.
Please make sure if you include instructions on how to contact you in case of a security problem that that information is 100% correct and that any email addresses work.

Comments

• Options
    CSIntrepidstudios.com should work for you. Have you tried logging in and out? I'd recommend you do that before changing any password in future. The emails are meant to be sent only when you changed password but it could've been an admin error. They happen and I haven't received any such emails so it maybe limited to a number of accounts. If you can access your account then I'd say you're fine but I'd contact the email address above regardless. Hope you'll be fine :)
  • Options
    I can get in and out of my account just fine, the emails which it is sending to me are leading me to believe there are problems. I am not worried about my account I am just letting Ashes of Creation know my experiences so they can fix the very important security process
  • Options
    Hi, i've passed this onto the team, they will be looking into this. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.