Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I wish I had never found this game....

...as now I have to exercise patience!
Brief history, played AC, EQ, EQ2, mourned EQ Next, laughed at Landmark, briefly enthralled with GW2 (till the community became toxic, and Bots descended), currently playing WoW (Only till my in game gold runs out, never paying to play WoW again).
The reason I am excited for AoC....BARDS,BARDS,BARDS, and BARDS. Was my main in EQ, a game I fondly remember, I met some amazing people who I still talk to after 15 years, my RL bestie I met in EQ (she healed my ass, on my Sk, and laughed at my Bards "antics").
Another reason, I yearn for a community where I meet people, and they CHAT! Case in point, ran an instance this morning...the only chat I saw was "Go go go go go!", so I left, I was the tank. Yes it was childish, but it truly annoys me when DPS want a speed run, and continually want to go faster, faster, and faster.
I guess this is not the time to ask "Any guilds recruiting in Europe?"....I will be nice, honest 8)

Comments

• Options
    mate, you are sending real mixed messages here ^^

also, welcome to ashes of creation 
  • Options
    Welcome to the community of AoC XD
  • Options
    Welcome to the community There is lots of chatty people here you should like it.
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum, mate! *throws confetti*

Check out the guild recruiting area for a guild if you're interested. There are a lot of good guilds recruiting over there. You can join in on their discords and check them out to see if they're a right match for you. I think we're also having more guild recruiting fairs in the future if you're still looking at that point.
  • Options
    Welcome @Jazznblues! For a second I thought you were my wife writing as me...phew!
  • Options
    Welcome!
    Trust me, there's enough chat here to keep you busy for the time being, hopefully it'll translate beautifully into the game after launch :)

• Options
    Welcome aboard!   Lots of chatty people here, usually sharing tea and crumpets along with good info.   
    Oh and many many old EQers!
  • Options
    @Jazznblues I love the hook you just cast there :) Welcome to this amazing community of like minded MMO refugees.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community, @Jazznblues!  If you'd like to review the Guild Fair interviews that were held recently, you can find the archived videos at

• Options
    Welcome to our community o/