Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Upgrade for Pledge not available yet

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited November 2017 in Forum and Discord Help
I am opening this thread to prevent others from making my costly mistake. I am a KS backers and just received the code to apply to my account. I did this and then immediately jumped to the store and bought a higher package. After I did this I went back to the email and discovered that they are sending another email out which will allow you to upgrade your KS pledge. BUT IT IS NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW! So wait for that email if your wishing to upgrade your pledge. Not sure what I'm going to do at this point... but don't make my mistake.

Comments

• Options
    Hmmm. I've done the same and was thinking about possibly upgrading my package. Now.. :/
  • Options
    I don't want to be that a** of a guy who says "Please read your email carefully* but to be fair to Intrepid Studios it was plain for all. Don't worry both, I'm sure CS will be able to help you out. Send an email to CS@Intrepidstudios.com. Good luck.
  • Options
    Arkcade said:
    I am opening this thread to prevent others from making my costly mistake. I am a KS backers and just received the code to apply to my account. I did this and then immediately jumped to the store and bought a higher package. After I did this I went back to the email and discovered that they are sending another email out which will allow you to upgrade your KS pledge. BUT IT IS NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW! So wait for that email if your wishing to upgrade your pledge. Not sure what I'm going to do at this point... but don't make my mistake.
    Great advice @Arkade. Upgrades will be available next week sometime :) If you've accidentally double pledged (like myself) then you can contact cs@intrepidstudios.com, but the support queue is pretty long at the moment I hear. 
  • Options
    Arkcade said:
    I don't get it, once you're "accepting" the higher tier package purchase, can't you clearly see that it is going to cost you the "full" price? Or did you see a small price and in the end it turned out not to be?
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Dolan said:
    Arkcade said:
    I don't get it, once you're "accepting" the higher tier package purchase, can't you clearly see that it is going to cost you the "full" price? Or did you see a small price and in the end it turned out not to be?
    Didn't even look at the price. Was too excited to pledge and jumped into it. Failed to read the email and pay attention to the fact that the price was the full amount. Intrepid didn't do anything wrong but that's why I made this post. Trying to stop people from doing what I did.
  • Options
    Ha haw~ This is why I'm waiting for everything to be sorted first. 
  • Options
    Arkcade said:
    Dolan said:
    Arkcade said:
    Didn't even look at the price. Was too excited to pledge and jumped into it. Failed to read the email and pay attention to the fact that the price was the full amount. Intrepid didn't do anything wrong but that's why I made this post. Trying to stop people from doing what I did.
    You didn't even look at the price out of excitement, well that explains it :tongue: Lesson learned for the next time! Just send an e-mail to intrepid, I'm sure you will get your money back. ;)
  • Options
    People need to read there mails lol.
  • Options
    I can definitely see how that could happen. It's very exciting. Thank you for the warning to help others out!
  • Options
    Fleelix said:
    People need to read there mails lol.
    People that are exited or in a hurry tend to overlook things. You can't expect people to read everything in the mail because they've waited for so long on the upgrade possibility :tongue: Same with traffic, I bet you've had a few days that you were in a hurry and perhaps overlooked a cyclist coming from the right. Though you could swear you were looking to both left and right, but you just looked to fast. Same happens with e-mails and much more. I've seen so many people asking the same questions on this forum about something that has been mentioned in the e-mail from Intrepid and the fact that the search bar on the forum is still not working...
This discussion has been closed.