Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Collectible Bag/Windows

So i was talking to a friend about mini pets, skins, and all these other backer rewards. It made me think. It'd be really nice to have collectible windows and maybe a kick starter/special item tabs. this would allow us to spawn the items into our inventories and throw the items away when done. also keeps our inventories clear of collectibles and skins. 

thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    They should just steal the mount/pet/transmog system from wow.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    i preferred the GW2 system
  • Options
    Agree about the GW2 system, it was easy to have a proper overview over different items. Definitely think that items such as skins and pets etc should have their own inventory section(s) 
  • Options
    What if.... Nevermind, everyones ideas here are better
  • Options
    There could be a vendor accessible in cities or starting areas where you can choose which you want to pick up. Allows for free inventory while playing until you want it and doesn't result in you spawning it in out of thin air.
  • Options
    I like EQ2's system for mounts and collections, but GW2's for harvestables.
  • Options
    They should just steal the mount/pet/transmog system from wow.
    so true, wow can use some new stuf lol.
  • Options
    ESO had a fairly good system in place for collectibles/mounts/costumes
  • Options
    There could be a vendor accessible in cities or starting areas where you can choose which you want to pick up. Allows for free inventory while playing until you want it and doesn't result in you spawning it in out of thin air.
    i really like this, combine this with the gw2 system+anything the wow system has that it doesnt/vice versa and i think they could have a really good system going for collectibles. 

i dont think gathered/harvested items should have a storage tab like gw2 did though. those items should take up inventory space/carry weight. 
  • Options
    I like the idea of a collectible window so it does not take up bag space for certain pets, skins, and other fitting items.  Would hate to be forced to make a choice on giving up precious gear for pets in my inventory. Please don't make me make that choice!!!
  • Options
    Sintu said:
    I like the idea of a collectible window so it does not take up bag space for certain pets, skins, and other fitting items.  Would hate to be forced to make a choice on giving up precious gear for pets in my inventory. Please don't make me make that choice!!!
    exactly. i remember in vanilla WoW my little sister had EVERY friggin minipet possible. We even helped farm dropable pets for her. she basically had no bank until they made a collectibles window for that junk
  • Options
    I have been campaigning for this for a few months now. I hope they will implement something similar to the WoW system.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Noespark said:
    Sintu said:
    exactly. i remember in vanilla WoW my little sister had EVERY friggin minipet possible. We even helped farm dropable pets for her. she basically had no bank until they made a collectibles window for that junk
    You are a good brother. I made my sisters farm potatoes for me, 12 hrs of back breaking work. 

Just so I could have home-cut crinkle fries.
  • Options
    In terms of storage for pets, it would be nice that if you leave them at a physical house in a city (not an instanced one) people could see your pets patrolling around your house.
  • Options
    In terms of storage for pets, it would be nice that if you leave them at a physical house in a city (not an instanced one) people could see your pets patrolling around your house.
    i really like this idea. all of your minipets/breedable pets show at your freehold roaming around. maybe select a maximum number that roam around if the number of minipets we can gets to high.tomany pets walking around could get stupid. but say like 5-10 minipets+5-10 mounts give ortake. would be really cool