Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha Key Email

I got the alpha key and was able to confirm my email, but no email beyond that. Anything that I miss?

LordJJ

Comments

• Options
    Hi, are you referring to a kickstarter pack/webstore pack or were you lucky and won a alpha key via the weekly giveaways/ twitch streams?
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    This was part of the kickstarter package. :)
  • Options
    Ok, so you haven't received a integration email or a email containing a code to apply on the website?
  • Options
    check in your spam/ promotions folders they sometimes end up in there 
  • Options
    The only email I've received has been the one that has the key code and to redeem it:

Your Kickstarter Key Code is Here!

We have great news! Your Kickstarter package code is finally here!

I went to the website and entered this code then confirmed my email. I believe it went through? Not sure though...
  • Options
    you can make sure on your dashboard in the orders tab :smile:
    https://www.ashesofcreation.com/dashboard/?idc_orders=1
  • Options
    Cool, it shows that it's on my account. Now what?
  • Options
    that's it, now we wait for alpha to come :smile:

• Options
    Thanks Shunex :smile:
  • Options
    Np, if you need help with anything else feel free to open a new thread :smile:

• Options
    The only email I've received has been the one that has the key code and to redeem it:

To apply your code to your existing Ashes of Creation account, go to www.ashesofcreation.com/code-redeem. Enter your code (including dashes) and click the Submit button.

----

I went to the website and entered the code then it said to confirm my email which I think I did???
  • Options

To apply your code to your existing Ashes of Creation account, go to www.ashesofcreation.com/code-redeem

I went to the website and submitted the code, then I think I confirmed my email?
  • Options

To apply your code to your existing Ashes of Creation account, go to www.ashesofcreation.com/code-redeem. Enter your code (including dashes) and click the Submit button.

----

I went to the website and entered the code then it said to confirm my email which I think I did???
  • Options

To apply your code to your existing Ashes of Creation account, go to www.ashesofcreation.com/code-redeem

I went to the website and submitted the code, then I think I confirmed my email?
This discussion has been closed.