Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Stumbled across AoC by complete accident

and I'm really impressed, now a backer.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the fold.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    @screamingiraffe, luck or fate... I hope you feel welcome in this amazing community :)
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    @screamingiraffe, luck or fate... I hope you feel welcome in this amazing community :)
    I 2nd this!
  • Options
    *Offers @screamingiraffe vallium as a welcome to the community*

I'm a little worried by your name... why is the giraffe screaming? 
    Will we ever get to hear the silence of the giraffes?

Welcome though to the hype train, we're all totally excited and enthused by it, it's wonderful to have you on-board.  :)

• Options
    Welcome to our community! o/
  • Options
    Welcome to the community
  • Options
    Welcome aboard!  If you need help with anything just ask. Someone is sure to answer even if  we don't have to answer yet.
  • Options
    Welcome to our lovely community :smile:
    As a matter of fact I discovered this game in the same way as you, completely accidentally. Not regretting it at all!
  • Options
    Welcome to the hype train!! Also, the forums. *throws confetti*
  • Options
    Welcome @Screamingiraffe! Hope you enjoy your time on the hype train!
  • Options
    Welcome! I did the same as you. Was just browsing and stumbled across it. I am excited to explore the world with you all!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community and good you support the game XD
    Let us give life to the game!
  • Options
    Thank you for the warm welcome. I went with the Braver package. I've been backing another kickstarted game 'Star Citizen', since 2012, so waiting 1 year for this is a cake walk.
  • Options
    I'm fairly easily impressed too. Took me no time at all to fall in love with the ideas they are showing us. Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome! When I saw this on Kickstarter I almost broke my monitor when I threw my wallet at it. Super excited to see this game progress! 
  • Options
    Happy Accident!!