Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Would you like to see a Development Team WIP Screen grab of the Week?

As the title says, whilst the bi-weekly twitch session is great in between, I would enjoy and I am sure others would too, just a little image/graphic/screenshop, disclaimed if required, as a regular forum entry by the Development team as something to look forward to and if desired create discussion/feedback about.

It need not require much preparation; screen grab and a caption if required. 

ie Week 19 - Screen Grab of the Week.

Would you like to see a weekly post of a graphic of work in progress?

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    ^ Yes, weekly. I'd also like to see a different senior IS staff member briefly interviewed to talk to it :) 
  • Options
    At least every livestream would be nice.
  • Options
    I'd be happy with any form of weekly update to be honest. I miss the streaming of the KS season :(
  • Options
    I'm not so concerned with what goes on behind the scenes, and would not even be upset if anything posted was old or rough.

Hell, I would think with the wealth they have done to date, that they could scrounge up the first 6 months to year of snippets, have them scheduled to upload weekly and just not tell!

Just a regular scheduled teaser!
  • Options
    Yes weekly or bi-weekly ^^
    I really feel that @GMSteven or anyone on the development team should spend a little more time on the forums - and give us updates or just say hi - I feel they communicate mostly on discord. So whatever they post on discord they should post here too etc ^^
    Even if it's a pic of the ice cream they get that day from the truck - show us you read the forums x.x
  • Options
    Heed the frog @GMSteven, she's the deadliest amphibian I've ever met ;)
  • Options
    Diura said:

I really feel that @GMSteven or anyone on the development team should spend a little more time on the forums - and give us updates or just say hi 
    Hi! o/

Oh wait I'm not Steven.

Oh nvm, hi anyway. ;)
  • Options
    As long as it's not the Baconator eating Bacon.
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Heed the frog @GMSteven, she's the deadliest amphibian I've ever met ;)

I displeased her once and I'm still picking lilly pads out if places I don't want to talk about...
  • Options
    Weekly updates of any sort make my pants tight, I'd absolutely be thrilled to see something like this!