Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Unbaked Cupcake! (AKA Newbie)

Curtseying and Bows to all of you I am Lir   >:)  Hopefully the world will open sooner and on schedule so we can begin to mess it up like only gamers can! I simply cannot wait to see what is to happen here, It is a pleasure to meet all of you. Feel free to message me always open to fun banter   :*  

Comments

• Options
    Welcome @Lir ! That would be awesome to get the game rolling early for once =) Lets hope for the best!
  • Options
    @Mazikar Way too true but hey anything is possible  :p  Here is to hope!!!
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes @Lir :)
  • Options
    @lexmax Thank you very much it's nice to be electronically here  :#
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum! *throws confetti*
    And hopefully sooner than later, the game. But for now, we play the waiting game.
  • Options
    But @Zainox the waiting game is so........Lawful. I do not know if my Chaotic Neutral brain can take it!! :o:s:o  
  • Options
    *Attempts to welcome Lir to the community by offering a sacrificial goat eating newspapers*

Welcome!

Hmmmm... I have a dodgy brain...but I have a little memory that your name might possibly be linked to crushing the souls/tears of the damned for drugs?
    Though the internet also mentions a King... 

Either way, great name :)

I hope you manage to find some form of forum mischief to keep you entertained during the wait :smiley:
  • Options
    Rawr Lir! Welcome and enjoy :DD pssst! Theres a lot of awesome people here hehe <3
  • Options
    *Excepts sacrificial goat eating newspaper happily and starts trying to feed it old outdated phonebooks* @Megs Lir is a persona of the sea Ler being the Celtic God of the sea and Lear being a king thought to have ties with said God though I do find your first thought way more fun and potentially profitable :D  >:) and I am sure there will be something for me here or I'll just make a form myself haha
  • Options
    I definitely see that and I am loving it @Ura_Eve and psssssssssssssssssss your photo is awesome  <3
  • Options
    :smiley: aww I love meaningful names!  

I really hope that at some point they do release an under water playable race as they've hinted at. 
    I look forward to seeing you about the place :smile:
  • Options
    @Megs Usually hard to find one that fits and is not taken you know but just another sign this game is going to be great! Underwater race would be awesome but probably alot of downs to being out of water to long and the whole FIRE BAD thing would blow  :'(
    Would Be fun to see you around also! Maybe party together at some point to!
  • Options
    Welcome :)
  • Options
    A welcome addition to the Ashes community! 
  • Options
    Welcome to the Ashes community :)
  • Options
    Lir  It's always nice to welcome a new member to our humble community.  ..........Well perhaps not so humble at times!  But we do love passing out tea and crumpets when the dwarfs walk off with the last of the ale!

• Options
    Welcome to the community