Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Greetings from down under

Great to meet everyone here, just another gamer from Melbourne, Australia.

A little bit about myself: I am studying 3d animation at Uni, Love cycling and I fix phones for work.

Found this game whilst backing another project on kickstarter (moment lens)
I actually hesitated at first and missed the earlier backer reward tier for Warrior of Old, A few days later I came back and pledged.

This will be my first time supporting a game from it's creation (pun intended) and watching the game evolve.

I have played a few mmorpgs: og runescape, wow and black desert.

Are there any Aussie guilds around? 

It's pronounced rain or rowen or ruin whichever you prefer.

Cheers.

Comments

  • Options
    *plays the Australian anthem to welcome @Raouein to the community*

    Welcome!

    Happy to see another backer on-board, there have been (unconfirmed) hopes that we'll be able to put forward personal creations to ashes (via a community run competition) with the chance of seeing them in game, given your studies, I take it this would be right up your street :smiley:

    Whilst I haven't particularly noticed a specific Aussie guild, I'd be shocked if there wasn't already one, given the number of Aussies floating about the forums. The best of luck finding one :smile:

    In the meantime though, hope to catch you around the forums/discord :)

  • Options
    Hey back @Raouein, also from downunder :) My daughter does 3d animation too. I try to dabble with it sometimes, but just don't have the skills :blush:
  • Options
    Also, there are plenty of OCE guilds listed in guildex and here on the forums :)
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Also, there are plenty of OCE guilds listed in guildex and here on the forums :)
    Thanks, I guess we still have a bit of time to choose a guild
  • Options
    Welcome to the community
  • Options
    Welcome!  It's always nice to greet a new member to the Ashes community!  I might be from the USA but due to the various times I play. I've played with many Aussies!  
    Glad you found us!
  • Options
    One of us, one of us, one of us...
  • Options
    Raouein Welcome to the community :)
  • Options
    Raouein Welcome to the community :)
  • Options
    Welcome, lets hope the evolution of this game is as amazing as it looks like it could be.
    If you find a decent Aussie guild, feel free to lemme know
  • Options
    Megs said:
    *plays the Australian anthem to welcome @Raouein to the community*

    Welcome!

    Happy to see another backer on-board, there have been (unconfirmed) hopes that we'll be able to put forward personal creations to ashes (via a community run competition) with the chance of seeing them in game, given your studies, I take it this would be right up your street :smiley:

    Whilst I haven't particularly noticed a specific Aussie guild, I'd be shocked if there wasn't already one, given the number of Aussies floating about the forums. The best of luck finding one :smile:

    In the meantime though, hope to catch you around the forums/discord :)

    Just joined the discord server, everyone is very lively!
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums, mate! *throws confetti*
    I'm also from Australia and I'm also in an Australian guild. I have the discord info in my signature below. We do have a post in the guild section of the forums if you wanted to give that a read for more info. Feel free to pop into our discord and say hello. I'm a night owl myself, working arvos. But the others will be on to greet you.
  • Options
    Greeting @Raouein! From your title I assumed you were @Nagash's sidekick but I see you are from the land of the Enlightened. Hope you have a great time in the community.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!  I hope you enjoy your time hanging out with us while we wait (and wait, and wait...) for the game.  :)
  • Options
    Welcome! Its going to be a fun ride!
  • Options
    Glad to have you!
  • Options
    Welcome fellow Aussie
  • Options
    Zainox said:
    Welcome to the forums, mate! *throws confetti*
    I'm also from Australia and I'm also in an Australian guild. I have the discord info in my signature below. We do have a post in the guild section of the forums if you wanted to give that a read for more info. Feel free to pop into our discord and say hello. I'm a night owl myself, working arvos. But the others will be on to greet you.
    Cheers, I've joined up on the discord server.
  • Options
    Raouein said:
    Zainox said:
    Welcome to the forums, mate! *throws confetti*
    I'm also from Australia and I'm also in an Australian guild. I have the discord info in my signature below. We do have a post in the guild section of the forums if you wanted to give that a read for more info. Feel free to pop into our discord and say hello. I'm a night owl myself, working arvos. But the others will be on to greet you.
    Cheers, I've joined up on the discord server.
    Glad to have you with us! I hope you enjoy your time there.
  • Options
    Zainox said:
    Raouein said:
    Zainox said:
    Welcome to the forums, mate! *throws confetti*
    I'm also from Australia and I'm also in an Australian guild. I have the discord info in my signature below. We do have a post in the guild section of the forums if you wanted to give that a read for more info. Feel free to pop into our discord and say hello. I'm a night owl myself, working arvos. But the others will be on to greet you.
    Cheers, I've joined up on the discord server.
    Glad to have you with us! I hope you enjoy your time there.
    Yeah, we'll see where the game takes us backers
Sign In or Register to comment.