Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What part of the game at you most looking forward to

What part of the game at you most looking forward to when you eventually get in game

Comments

• Options
    While I look forward to everything, pve would be my choice because the world where it will take place looks amazing. I'm also really interested in crafting as well.
  • Options
    I find I am most interested in the whole aspect of community involvement and to see how well people actually cooperate to build the new world.  This is what I am interested in.  This includes all the choices in your poll.  I want to be part of the "whole" and I believe we all will be in one form or another.  
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to a mmo that rewards players who work together. Far to many mmos these days ignore the second m in mmo.....looking at you black desert
  • Options
    Darthaden said:
    I'm looking forward to a mmo that rewards players who work together. Far to many mmos these days ignore the second m in mmo.....looking at you black desert
    Indeed!  If Intrepid lives up to what they have said. we just may see this become a reality!  
  • Options
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Everything so far but the one of the things that that you didn't mention is the fact that your pve gear is your pvp gear... I hate it when games make them separate because I generally go for pve first and when I get to pvp I end up not enjoying the constant death and gear grind just to be capable in pvp
  • Options
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

I wonder how many here know where that quote actually comes from lol.

Voted for something else, and that something else is all of the above.
  • Options
    Everything, but crafting is my top priority.
  • Options
    Varkun said:

I wonder how many here know where that quote actually comes from lol.

Voted for something else, and that something else is all of the above.
    Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then the HELL with you!

I love it all but crafting is the one i will always go back to
  • Options
    Everything so far but the one of the things that that you didn't mention is the fact that your pve gear is your pvp gear... I hate it when games make them separate because I generally go for pve first and when I get to pvp I end up not enjoying the constant death and gear grind just to be capable in pvp
    I agree.  This aspect goes along with Intrepid trying to make a fair playing field between all players in order to build on community support and building an ever changing world where PvP and PvE will have to lean on each other to survive.  
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to it all, but node development is what I feel like I haven't seen before and it's probably the aspect of the game I'm most looking forward to learning about.
  • Options
    Community, community, community! I can't wait to see how we can pull together to achieve different things, how we can grow cities/towns/etc, how we can build Trade Coalitions, Logistics, all of it! I am excited to hopefully be a part of a thriving community again ... ya know, the "Cheers" of MMORPGs!
  • Options
    Pk u
  • Options
    Image result for i just love killing rick and morty
  • Options
    Pk u
    Yeah, let's chat when you're eaten up with corruption, shall we?
  • Options
    Isende said:
    Pk u
    Do you intend to cleanse me when I have been a naughty boy? Mmmmmmm I can't wait  ;)
  • Options
    Node development because it is new!
  • Options
    I'm really looking forward to node development because its new and exciting. I like the fact it will take a long time to level it up. Watching it destroyed is going to be upsetting.
  • Options
    Isende said:
    Pk u
    Do you intend to cleanse me when I have been a naughty boy? Mmmmmmm I can't wait  ;)
    Wow, how old are you ... 12?

No, dear one. I intend to giggle as you attempt to PK players when your stats won't let you lift a weapon effectively.
  • Options
    I'm interested in the community and the politics that the game will inspire (hopefully) in the playerbase. I'm excited for the RP elements that this will bring, but it is not all I will be doing, oh no. There will be much to do...
  • Options
    Isende said:
    Isende said:
    Pk u
    Wow, how old are you ... 12?

No, dear one. I intend to giggle as you attempt to PK players when your stats won't let you lift a weapon effectively.
    Busted, I am 12!

I didn't say I'd pk innocent plebians, primarily those willing to fight back so I can reduce my corruption intake. Your assumptions made for a great read though, sweet pea. <3 
  • Options
    Picking and hoarding flowers. :3
  • Options
  • Options
    Cause killing people is easier than killing a giant ass titan :v and don't get you corruption if you slaughter everything on sight
  • Options
    Right now it would be the point at which I can log into the servers. After that my most anticipated moment will change.
  • Options
    Everything, but gathering especially. Fishing, Mining, and Botany. I will  supply Culinarians, Armorers, Weapon Smiths, and Alchemists with high quality materials so they can master their craft and make be bad ass gear. Then I'll use that gear to split some wigs.
  • Options
    Arkanth said:
    Everything, but crafting is my top priority.
    And I shall supply you with high quality materials. Then you can make me some bad ass gear that I can take to the battlefield!
  • Options
    I've played so many mmo's so the pvp and pve aspects would not be so new, but the node system is something I've yet to experience. sure BDO used "nodes" but meh to their implementation of those.
  • Options
    Node system seems really cool and I'm looking forward to it but I'm a crafter through and through