Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Impyria (PvPvE - Roleplaying guild)

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2017 in European Guilds
Impyria - (EU - PvPvE)

Impyria is a guild focused mainly on having fun and experiencing the world of "Ashes of creation" together, I - The leader (Inpes) has yet
to experience the full joy of an MMORPG as I have never before had the interest or dedication to do so.

Ashes of Creation is offering the experience I've been seeking for so long in an MMORPG and I wish to make friends whom I can roam the lands with
for a long time in various games. Impyria is going to be more focused on the "roleplaying" aspect of the game where I hope I can get some
dedicated roleplayers to teach me the basics. We're not too focused on PvP, but we're probably gonna end up fighting for fun.

I'm semi-Embarrassed to say that we as in "I" only have 1 guild member at the moment, even my best friend has deserted the great guild of
Impyria (JK he was already in a guild when he told me about this game).
I'm hoping to meet some players who have the same vision as I, don't hesitate to hit me up on discord.

Because I'm a "soloplayer" at the moment I haven't set up any guidelines, rules or even events, however, that will change once Impyria starts growing.
the only rule and the most important is to be friendly with each other. (that will never change)
P.S. Everything is still a subject to change as the guild is rather small.
Quick edit; a ruleset has been set in place and is visable on the discord server!

[Discord Link] https://discord.gg/3ysxN6E

Comments

• Wish you lots of luck with your guild ❤️ Our guild started in the forums too and it's doing fab x o7