Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Kickstarter reward redeemed but i havn't recieved

I redeemed my kickstarter rewards and was told it was redeemed, but when it said to view the rewards and linked me to my dashboard it shows i have nothing. is this a bug or did i not get my rewards? :(

Comments

• Options
    Hi @Alzeido, Ashes is still in development, so most of the rewards will not be available for quite some time. Is there a specific reward you are wanting more information on?
  • Options
    Once you have linked your accounts you can view your package here https://www.ashesofcreation.com/dashboard/?idc_orders=1  
  • Options

This dashboard link need to be much more public.

I was completely oblivious to its existence....as are most judging from the questions.

• Options
    I agree I needed to save the dashboard link into my favorites in order to not lose it in the depth of my internet history.
  • Options
    they are working on adding it to the homepage, and other things as well :smile:

• Options
    Thanks Shunex for the link.  I wasn't sure if it had worked when I redeemed my code. Since there is no information about it on the account page.

Little sad that the form titles aren't implemented yet.
  • Options
    Thanks Shunex for the link.  I wasn't sure if it had worked when I redeemed my code. Since there is no information about it on the account page.

• Options

• Options
    because there isnt a way to get to the dashboard on the homepage yet is searching for dashboard in the search thingy
    might be easier than having to save the link somewhere just to get to it
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    All I have received is the following?  Are they still setting this up?  I have not seen that I have NOT received any rewards or notification.
    This email address is now registered with Intrepid Studios as a holder of the Pioneer Kickstarter package.

Greetings glorious Pioneer!

We greatly appreciate your contribution to our Kickstarter for Ashes of Creation. With your support, we were able to make history by becoming both the fastest-funded and most-funded MMORPG in Kickstarter history. That is no small feat and we are beyond honored by your commitment in helping us achieve this.  

We are currently integrating the data received from Kickstarter with our account systems.  This process will take roughly 7-10 business days. In the meantime, if you haven’t already, please make an account on www.ashesofcreation.com. It will be necessary that the email address for the registered account on our website matches the email address used for your Kickstarter account.

Once our account integration process has been completed, your pledge rewards will be shown in your account on our website.  Your account will also reflect the referral reward points attributed to your pledge amount.  Integration of your pledge into the referral system may take additional time, but we expect to have this completed shortly after your account synchronization.

Thank you again for your tremendous support to our project, Ashes of Creation. Your generosity is helping to create one of the best MMORPGs in history.  We look forward to creating many memories with you that will last for years to come.

Your friends,

The Intrepid Team

• Options
    And now you wait. Forum badges will be implemented after the Summer backing is over from a post by Shunex. Your other rewards that may come before the actual release will come later, like name reservation and such. You can go to the dashboard on your account, go to the orders tab, and check to see if your package was registered. Beyond that there is really nothing to do atm.
  • Options
    @Falken said:
    All I have received is the following?  Are they still setting this up?  I have not seen that I have NOT received any rewards or notification.
    This email address is now registered with Intrepid Studios as a holder of the Pioneer Kickstarter package.

Greetings glorious Pioneer!

We greatly appreciate your contribution to our Kickstarter for Ashes of Creation. With your support, we were able to make history by becoming both the fastest-funded and most-funded MMORPG in Kickstarter history. That is no small feat and we are beyond honored by your commitment in helping us achieve this.  

We are currently integrating the data received from Kickstarter with our account systems.  This process will take roughly 7-10 business days. In the meantime, if you haven’t already, please make an account on www.ashesofcreation.com. It will be necessary that the email address for the registered account on our website matches the email address used for your Kickstarter account.

Once our account integration process has been completed, your pledge rewards will be shown in your account on our website.  Your account will also reflect the referral reward points attributed to your pledge amount.  Integration of your pledge into the referral system may take additional time, but we expect to have this completed shortly after your account synchronization.

Thank you again for your tremendous support to our project, Ashes of Creation. Your generosity is helping to create one of the best MMORPGs in history.  We look forward to creating many memories with you that will last for years to come.

Your friends,

The Intrepid Team

heya mate can you check if your pack has been linked at https://www.ashesofcreation.com/dashboard/?idc_orders=1 for me, if not there should of been a email sent out after that email that contains a code to apply on the website, due to internet magics it may of ended up in spam or your promotions tabs
  • Options
    Thank You Shunex .  I do see I am registered, or they were able to link the kickstarter to here (my email were the same in both locations)  However I do not see an email with a code and there is nothing located under rewards.  Please Advise.
  • Options
    Thank You Shunex .  I do see I am registered, and they were able to link the kickstarter to my email address (they were the same kickstarter+intrepid account)  I do not see an orders tab nor did I receive a code.  Checked my junk email folder and nothing. I will email customer service and see where that takes me.  
  • Options
    Thank You Shunex .  I do see I am registered, or they were able to link the kickstarter to here (my email were the same in both locations)  However I do not see an email with a code and there is nothing located under rewards.  Please Advise.
  • Options
    Thank You Shunex .  I do see I am registered, and they were able to link the kickstarter to my email address (they were the same kickstarter+intrepid account)  I do not see an orders tab nor did I receive a code.  Checked my junk email folder and nothing. I will email customer service and see where that takes me.  
  • Options
    if your account has been linked in the https://www.ashesofcreation.com/dashboard/?idc_orders=1 area, your good to go and you won't need the code. 
  • Options
    Worked with Customer Service at Intrepid Studios and they were able to assist me in getting code registered and I am good to go.  Took only 2 days to get everything resolved.  Well Done!! Great Customer Service. 
  • Options
    that's awesome news, i'll go ahead and close this thread then, any more issue's feel free to open a new one up :smile: 
This discussion has been closed.