Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Am I meant to see anything on my dashboard under "Purchase Add-Ons" or your "Your Rewards"?

Sorry if this has been asked but most posts are about receiving the email or the linking itself.
I have got the settler pack and it has successfully shown up on the "Orders" tab.
All seems good but nothing is showing up on the dashboard. No one on the forum has their packages name so maybe it just hasn't registered for anyone yet.
Anyway the issue is am sure I heard somewhere you can upgrade you package during the summer kick starter (undecided if I will/can atm) and also purchase the individual summer exclusive stuff of your level and below. Am I right in thinking this, and if so, how?
On the summer kick starter page, when I had a look the price of pioneer is still full price and not what the difference is. Is this what I should see?

Comments

• Options
    I think they are still working on it. Many are in the same situation as you too :)
  • Options
    You will soon but its not available for now :)
  • Options
    I just hope its fixed before the summer crowdfunding ends
  • Options
    The fact that you see the full price is just the page working strangely, but if you try to buy the Pioneer pack you'll see that they will ask you to pay the difference and not the full price.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
     BaddiNaddi said:
    Sorry if this has been asked but most posts are about receiving the email or the linking itself.
    I have got the settler pack and it has successfully shown up on the "Orders" tab.
    All seems good but nothing is showing up on the dashboard. No one on the forum has their packages name so maybe it just hasn't registered for anyone yet.

the badges wont be available till after the summer backing period is over,

Anyway the issue is am sure I heard somewhere you can upgrade you package during the summer kick starter (undecided if I will/can atm) and also purchase the individual summer exclusive stuff of your level and below. Am I right in thinking this, and if so, how?
    On the summer kick starter page, when I had a look the price of pioneer is still full price and not what the difference is. Is this what I should see?
    Upgrading/Addons isn't available yet should be up in the next few days
  • Options
    And you won't be able to "claim" your rewards till after the backing period is over as well.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the replies!
This discussion has been closed.