Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

In-game menu to save your Build ideas

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited January 2018 in Ashes of Creation Design

I hope they decide to implement a build saver so everyone can make their favorites builds for different situations and at a click of a button, premade build ready.

I love to make different builds for all my toons and for this game it sounds like a must have. being able to save up to 6- 10 builds per toon would be awesome.

Comments

• Options
    I agree I love build savers - but this won't happen for a looooooooong time xD
  • Options
    lol lets be really hopeful for a release at lunch. I was hoping it would come implemented in game instead of an app or somthing.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
     Hey everyone im bringing this up to see if anyone else is thinking about this. 

Again what i mean by build saver is in regards to making In-game lists for your skills.

You just pull up a menu and then write mage dps build for the title. Then drag the skills you want for the situaion so you dont have to keep flipping back and forward between your head, notes, and YouTube to remember that previous build you just had.

(GW2 needed this sooo badly for all the times you had to switch skills around for different situations. Thats why some people prefered alts of of the same class just to save time from the build swapping you have to do soo frequently.)

This has nothing to do with your items, armour, or weapons and just pertaining to your skills to put in a tray for switching skill sets.