Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Weapons in Tulnar silhouettes art :)

So I just realized that the guy on the 2nd row had a chain and saw blade going on. It makes me feel really hopeful that even the revered SCYTHE will be made into the game. They are unique weapons that I don't see in mmorpg's that players can wield.

Soo many players want these types of weapons to happen, but I think everyone including the Devs already know this. LOL it would be hard to miss since the forums and polls have been raving since day one especially about the scythe among other weapon.

if they couldn't afford the animations needed to make these weapons work in-game I'm sure if they set up a donation goal, people would fork over money in a heart beat cause I know I sure would. 

I'm hoping the more the subject gets talked about things will happened or they ARE including these weapons and just keeping it on the hush side for more surprises later down the line.

Comments

• Options

this group of guys have even more possibility 14 looks like he has a scythe type weapon, 1 and 7 claws, 10 has a whip, and 13 two maybe 3 maces there is so much diversity here and top that with what if each class uses a weapon differently than another the speculation is unreal
  • Options

Omgosh this is soo amazing!!! It seems some peoples dreams will be coming true cause these weapons are soo cool. Lol I guess I don't have to hope anymore cause it looks like they are most definitely trying to incorporate some fun stuff.

The whip and scythe are my complete faves and hopes for my main classes.

• Options
    Yeah some crazy weapon designs here and I'm curious to see if we'll have them in game ^^ They did say we will have a wide variety of weapons. 
    Sad that they all look like melee weapons though xD it'd love a sneaky peak at something bard xD
  • Options
    Diura said:
    Yeah some crazy weapon designs here and I'm curious to see if we'll have them in game ^^ They did say we will have a wide variety of weapons. 
    Sad that they all look like melee weapons though xD it'd love a sneaky peak at something bard xD
    Ya I'm hoping for for some cool, fancy, and beautiful violin designs just so i can jam out in style and be the life of the never ending party that is the bard

but who could say no to the skeletal king of rock the true never ending party

• Options
    One of them has a flying guillotine. I need that in my life. 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Pinkberry said:

" Omgosh this is soo amazing!!! It seems some peoples dreams will be coming true cause these weapons are soo cool. Lol I guess I don't have to hope anymore cause it looks like they are most definitely trying to incorporate some fun stuff.

The whip and scythe are my complete faves and hopes for my main classes. "

You mean ... this ?  ;)

• Options
    lieutenant hisagi's weapons are awesomeness I would most definitely use them for my main character.
  • Options

this group of guys have even more possibility 14 looks like he has a scythe type weapon, 1 and 7 claws, 10 has a whip, and 13 two maybe 3 maces there is so much diversity here and top that with what if each class uses a weapon differently than another the speculation is unreal
    #13, what are they wielding, dual giant spiked balls on chains?! I can't even fathom how that would work but I am intrigued. The serrated chain whip on #10 also piques my interest!
  • Options
    #6 sort of looks like a pole-arm of some kind maybe??
  • Options

I really they add in crossbow for ranged weapons and maybe some other ranged weapons.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Crossbow confirmed from concept art. Concept art from ashes wiki.

• Options

I realy want this, i would settle for this as my number 1 if scythes didnt make the cut. I feel like it would be an AOE focus.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    What people need to realize is that these silohouettes are concept art from very early on. The people in charge of developing weapons skins and animations were very likely not the people who threw the Tulnar silohouette mock-ups together, so anything you or others think you are "datamining" will most likely disappoint. That said, the "we must have scythes" crowd will be happy.

• Options
    I love whips theway they look and feel 
  • Options
    Pooka thinks 10 looks like something a Beastmaster would like to use.
  • Options
    Ohh ohh can i have that pink one :)
  • Options
    @Pinkberry. Yes all yours