Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Obtaining flying mounts from being elected.

So the majestic wonders known as the flying mounts which would allow you to soar the sky as you look down on the peasants. How do you think you will gain access to them after being elected. Will they be waiting you inside your quarters, will there be a little event where you go and greet them, or will you just get a pop up announcing you now have access to it. I hope they do something that makes it feel like the fact that this beast is offering you its aid is a huge achievement.

Comments

• Options
    Why does one not simply steal a dragon's egg? Free flying mount! ( And goodbye to whatever node was present in the region but it's okay)

Seriously, how about a short cinematic where the mount bow its head to you? Welp, it will have to adapt to your character's skin but that's feasible.
  • Options
    Waysm said:
    Why does one not simply steal a dragon's egg? Free flying mount! ( And goodbye to whatever node was present in the region but it's okay)

Seriously, how about a short cinematic where the mount bow its head to you? Welp, it will have to adapt to your character's skin but that's feasible.
    That just reminds me of harry potter and the hippogriff (Buckbeak) XD
  • Options
    Oh now that you mention it, yeah it sure sounds like that xD
  • Options
    Waysm said:
    " ... Seriously, how about a short cinematic where the mount bow its head to you? Welp, it will have to adapt to your character's skin but that's feasible. "
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKbr3o36IpY

• Options
    @Eragale seems we thought the same thing XD
  • Options
    I sure hope there will be rare events where someone might get a flying mount from his epic adventures. What if being a king isn't something I want? I'm an adventurer!
  • Options
    They mentioned once that there is a possibility that a rare world boss, that is a dragon, could drop an egg that can give you a dragon flying mount for a limited amount to of time
  • Options
    Oh cool, I hope by limited they dont mean a week... or I'll be sad -_-
  • Options
    I like the fact that only a few will get to fly, but I'm sure Intrepid will be creative in how they allow us to discover eggs.
  • Options
    I don't remember if they specified how long you will be able to have it, but they did emphasis that you won't be able to keep it forever.
  • Options
    Im so hyped x_x
  • Options
    Zastro said:
    I don't remember if they specified how long you will be able to have it, but they did emphasis that you won't be able to keep it forever.
    This is yet to be confirmed but I suspect it would be a matter of minutes-to an hour. The mount won from being Mayor should/I suspect last longer, the flying mounts found from eggs. All speculation at this point.
  • Options
    Yeah, if it is from a drop it is time limited. I think it needs to be rare otherwise it looses its value.