Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Referral system

Hello everyone I am new here. I just signed up using a friends referral link. It does not show that I have been referred from either of our points of view. Maybe I has just not been updated. How long does it take to update who you have referred? I followed the link I was given and it takes me back to what appears to be the home page but the players name in the URL. I hit the register button and registered. Did I do something wrong or is the referral just not updated with?

Comments

• Options
    Hello @UnversedNumber3 and welcome to ashes. The problem you are having with the referral is a known problem and I think that the devs are working on a fix ^^
  • Options
    The referral system is quite buggy, and they are supposed to be instituting some fixes to it soon. I would say wait till after the fixes are live, if it doesn't show up after, then you'll need to recreate your account in order for the referral to take.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Welcome welcome onboard @UnversedNumber3

Your name intrigues me, is there any meaning behind it?
    *Throws daisies up in the air to welcome them to the community*

• Options
    Welcome!
    One of us, one of us, one of us...
  • Options
    Megs said:

It's just the name I have always used, no meaning behind it that I can remember. I'm sure I could make up a really interstg story.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community sorry the referral system did not work for you
  • Options
    Megs said:

It's just the name I have always used, no meaning behind it that I can remember. 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017

• Options
    Careful there are forum bugs about! :smiley:
  • Options
    I have 42 visits and not one successful convert xD I sure hope it's a bug but me no thinks so xD :( I don't even get a cookie for trying xD
  • Options
    Hi @UnversedNumber3.  Nice to have you on the forum!