Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Clan Ironbeard (All Dünir Guild) [NA]

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2017 in North American Guilds
Brother's and Sisters of the Stone!

Join Clan Ironbeard as we seek to lay waste to the foul creatures of the Deep and reclaim our rightful domain, beneath the rock!

Once the land of our forefathers is reclaimed, we will raise empire like none have seen before!

Structures that will last eons, craftsmanship beyond compare, wealth the oldest dragon could only dream of obtaining and the fiercest army to er' be assembled!

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!

Comments

• Clan Ironbeard will be a PVE & PVP guild, friendly to those who like to RP.

Our main focus is to establish the first Dunir Metropolis in the Underrealm, AND MAINTAIN IT!

As listed above, it will be an all (or as close to 'all' as possible) Dunir clan. This is due to the mechanic the determines the architectural design/appearance of the Node, based on the what race promotes the most growth.

More focal points will be explored as the game is developed and info released.

As we draw closer to Alpha/Beta, Server, Website and Discord info will be listed.

Leave a comment below or send me a message if you're interested at all in joining.

Until then, Atrast nal tunsha.
  • *clears throat*

Time draws near... Our birthright beckons us... The age of Dwarves is upon us!

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
  • Would love to possibly role an alt with you guys, doing sum dwarf stuff I suppose... Heh,  that's why I favorited this thread. 
  • Greetings fellow dwarves