Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Kickstarter Pledge Change

Is it too late to change my package on kickstarter? I really dont want to have to pay way more for the other pledge I wanted and hope I can cancel my kickstarter still.

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    you will be able to upgrade soon, but there won't be a way to decrease your package amount.
  • Options
    That is all I care about! :) Thanks 
  • Options
    Waiting, waiting. It must be tomorrow, otherwise their mails lie xD
  • Options
    I have been checking emails all day!
  • Options
    It's Sunday, a lot of people don't work on Sunday's so don't expect one today. 
  • Options
    I would like to give AoC money. How do I do that at this point? 
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Was talking about my kickstarter pledge :) I seen that already. I pledged when the kickstarter first rolled around
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Was talking about my kickstarter pledge :) I seen that already. I pledged when the kickstarter first rolled around
    Little confused here. So you pledged Kickstarter and want to upgrade to a higher package? Good, you will have the chance sometime soon when they enable that function on the store page. If you bought an early bird package, for example, Braver of Worlds, and want to upgrade to Leader of Men, you will pay the difference between the two packages. So say you bought BoW at 400 and want to get LoM, you will pay difference of $500, NOT $650.

You do not need to cancel your Kickstarter and rebuy from the Intrepid site.

You just want to cancel your Kickstarter for some reason? Good luck, that is the whole reason KS won't take Paypal, and why Paypal doesn't support crowdfunding sites. The almighty chargeback. While I have no idea on your individual cc rules, most likely you don't get that money back without a good reason (ie. lying about how you were duped into spending the cash.)
  • Options
    I got the Warrior of the Old pledge on kickstarter, I want to upgrade to the Braver of Worlds pledge. I was just wondering if they were gonna allow us to upgrade our kickstarter pledge at some point, that's all
  • Options
    So, here is what went down. They got the Kickstarter data and sent out a linking email. A small subset of the community began to lose their collective shit because they used a different email for KS vs the email they used for this account. So Intrepid said "Wait, we will make it a redeemable code system." That took a week or so. In the meantime they started the Summer backing program. It plugs along, netting just under 500 backers by the time they send out the new shiny Kickstarter redeemable codes to sync your account. Over the course of the next couple days the counter goes wild, and all of the sudden we have 8-9000 backers. Of course it is a glitch, so they roll it back to just over 600. The latest news is that we will be able to upgrade our kickstarter pledges once they have worked out all the kinks in the system. So YES, you WILL be able to upgrade, just not atm. Keep checking back to see forum announcements and threads along the line of "OMG....THEY JUST TURNED ON UPGRADING" or something similar will be the batsignal to upgrade.
  • Options
    Wow thanks alot for the info! I am interested in your couch as well! :)
  • Options
    Is it time yet?
  • Options
    Its Time... to wait longer
  • Options
    It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel!

• Options
    I am getting tired just sitting here in the corner twiddling my thumbs....plus I need to pee????. 

Hopefully we get an an update soon. 
  • Options

You may still upgrade your kickstarter pledge at this time. Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Thanks,

This discussion has been closed.