Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello there

i just want to say hello to all of you out there =)

i cant wait till the game will be released and maybe till it is realesed, i will find some others here to play with. =D

btw. are here some peeps from germany? till now, what i saw, everything was in english =)

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    *Throws open all the doors and windows to welcome @Unerion to the community!*
    Welcome!

I get lost around here, but I'm sure that I've seen plenty of threads about games that are going to keep people distracted before Ashes release, I think that there's been a fairly lengthy discussion about an Ashes minecraft server being set up.

And germans, germans germans everywhere. 
    Yes, there are Germans about here somewhere.... one sec
    Nope cant find the forum threads, but Ashes Discord has a chat channel in german, and there are links on it to places like this: http://www.ashesofcreationtalk.de/

So I'm sure that if you look about, germans will start following you about like teddy bears. :smile:
  • Options
    Welcome! I am English not German but I am sure you will find some others.
    One of us, one of us, one of us...
  • Options
    Welcome to our community! o/
  • Options
    I don't know how Megs manage to welcome everyone like that... I just open the door of the HYPE TRAIN and let the new people in. >.>
  • Options
    Hello @Unerion and welcome to the community :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. There is defiantly German people here but I could not tell you who
  • Options
    Waysm said:
    I don't know how Megs manage to welcome everyone like that... I just open the door of the HYPE TRAIN and let the new people in. >.>
    I don't know how I do anything... if you ever figure it out please let me know :smiley:

Although.... I'm fairly sure that there's coffee involved....
  • Options
    Welcome to our awesome community! I'm certain you'll find fellow German players here :smile:
  • Options
    Welcome to the Ashes of Creation community, we will all be looking forward to seeing everyone in-game! 
  • Options
    Welcome :)
  • Options
    Welcome, fellow traveler. There are a lot of European international guilds out there, unafraid of create a colorful and multi-accented community. Check the Guild threads, you'll see what I mean :)
  • Options
    Thank you for the warm welcome and i will check it @Rhoqaro
  • Options
    Welcome Welcome to the community XD and yeah there must be some people from Germany XD i'm close to Germany tho haha (DK) XD
  • Options
    Welcome to the Ashes community!  If you look you'll find German peeps around here.
  • Options
    Hello, and welcome! Sadly, the "Search" feature on the forums is still not working. However, please do go look through the Guild Recruitment thread, I'm pretty sure I've seen some German guilds recruiting! And @Megs, being the wonderful Megs she is, posted that above link ... you'll find whatcha need!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community, @Unerion!
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums! *throws confetti*
    Join us on the hype train as we ride it to release!
    I'm positive I've seen other Germans around. I wish you luck in hunting them down.