Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Images Steven posted on Discord

Image 1 - The summer pack mount

Image 2 - A mob we will see and be able to fight at PAX

Imafe 3 - Animal husbandry - The kind of animal diversity we will have from breeding (genetic traits!)

Sorry if already posted xD I was actually asleep for Stevens appearance on Disocrd today xD

Comments

• Options
    I love that last picture, small changes like that can really contribute to player uniqueness and customisation.
  • Options
    Wow that is so awesome, specially last pic with that animal diversity
  • Options
    Love the subtle changes on the last pic.
  • Options
    That mob is so disturbing that I wish I could transform into one and follow a new player while looking like that... If he isn't disturbed by that I'm retiring!
  • Options
    Waysm said:
    That mob is so disturbing that I wish I could transform into one and follow a new player while looking like that... If he isn't disturbed by that I'm retiring!
    It's disturbing to look at yeah xD Regardless of lore I can sense my character already screaming to her teammates to burn it with fire and remove it from existence xD
    I think it's mutated with corruption xD Hence so so so disturbing xD
  • Options
    That's a Chicken King. I can't think of any other name that fits better. 

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Imagine a raid on a node by an army of chicken Kings... I can already see the rp'ers talking about it as the "Revenge of the Chicken, Ashes of Creation's 1st cataclysm"
    I don't know which monsters we can transform into with the monster token, but they better be available.
  • Options
    Waysm said:
    Imagine a raid on a node by an army of chicken Kings... I can already see the rp'ers talking about it as the "Revenge of the Chicken, Ashes of Creation's 1st cataclysm"
    I don't know which monsters we can transform into with the monster token, but they better be available.
    Omg I can see it now x.x imagine a giant one of those heading towards a node xD
  • Options
    Image result for Run **** run
    Me, litteraly
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miomuSGoPzI                                              Chicken Attack
  • Options
    Oh my, the last picture <3 I've been waiting to see something about animal husbandry and this is even better than I expected! 
  • Options
    Thanks for posting, very cool!
  • Options
    Loved the head models  that I took it to photoshop... did had fun with it  :)

Left head / Nose from # 1 / ears & beard braid from # 2 / hair braids from # 3 / nose tip white hair from # 4

• Options
    If I ever create a guild, and god knows I might be dead way before then, i'll humbly ask you to permit to use this picture as a symbol xD
  • Options
    Makes me hunger even more for Ashes!  I think,  nah I know this is the most excited I've been for any game in development!
  • Options
    Makes me hunger even more for Ashes!  I think,  nah I know this is the most excited I've been for any game in development!
    Really need our "Agree" buttons back!!