Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Pledge rewards

So, I've been told by many, a few weeks ago, to look out for an email from intrepid. With which we would be able to link our pledges to our accounts, and thus reap our rewards. My concerns were first raised when I pledged $25 but was told I had provided a "no reward pledge". So I've just been wondering, has anyone been provided the option to link their accounts yet, and if that is the case, what can I do to fix this?

Comments

• Options
    Hi, please check your spam and promotions folders in your email account they tend to hide in there, as for the "no reward pledge" was that in a email or did someone tell you that?
  • Options
    LocatedFlyer  Have you been able to locate your key / email? If not, have you sent an email to cs@intrepidstudios.com?

thanks,
  • Options
    Nope, no key sent. And the no rewards part is on my kickstarter page and in an email... yet I have proof of spending $25... (sorry for not responding earlier)
  • Options
    Nope, no key sent. And the no rewards part is on my kickstarter page and in an email... yet I have proof of spending $25... (sorry for not responding earlier)
    Have you sent an email to cs@intrepidstudios.com ? If not can you please. If yes can you share how long ago? The team is currently working to address any missing codes and this would be the way to resolve.

thanks,
This discussion has been closed.