Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Let's talk Castlevania...

Anyone else just binge watch the anime? So so so so so good.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah I really liked it.... all 4 episodes :cry:
  • Options
    I liked it. I mean, I hesitate to call 4 episodes a season, but they've ordered a second helping already. So there's that at least. :)
  • Options
    I was avoiding this thread, thinking it was about the game.
    Noticed the anime in the queue a few hours ago after watching Made in Abyss.
    Castlemania is not bad. Really loved the bar scene in episode 1.
  • Options
    I liked it. Wish it was longer four episodes. It was a good build up of things to come though.

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Yeah, I definitely wish it was longer too. I mean, I see why they kept it short, but I hope the next season is a little more substantial. 

Incidentally... is it bad that I kinda feel bad for Dracula and understand where he's coming from?
  • Options
    Is this available on the internet? Do you have a link. I just found it on netflix 
  • Options
    Relwoh said:
    Is this available on the internet? Do you have a link. I just found it on netflix 
    It is made by netflix so that'll be the only place you can find it. There are other places but none I can tell you about without violating ToS for the forums.
  • Options
    Luckily the second season will be 8 episodes long, so a bit more content. But ya, felt bad for Dracula.