Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Equipment Screen

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2017 in Ashes of Creation Design
In this Video,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b_hp9La78g
at 18:32

We can actually see the Equipment Screen. What do you think ?

I personally think there should be more Armor Slots, but overall, sweet  :)

Comments

• I've save a screenshot of it @Eragale. I want to see how much the UI evolves up to the alpha :)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    lexmax said:
    I've save a screenshot of it @Eragale. I want to see how much the UI evolves up to the alpha :)
    I'm honestly anxoius to see what other Equipment Slots will be available. :)
    If any Class can equip with Weapon, what others wil become available ? :o
     And the Right-Side seems to be missing a few  :D
    So far , on the right, it seems like its 2 Rings ( for the hands ), Necklace and ... maybe Relics ? or Amulets ?
  • I think it's two earrings, a necklace and two rings.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    I was wondering what the 2 slots on the bottom right were, earrings or amulets both sound feasible. I wonder if they might introduce a cloak slot, there are cloaks as we have seen, so why cant they provide some sort of magical benefit, cloak displacement, protection and numerous others.
    Will be interesting to see how the gear sheet evolves.
  • Varkun said:
    " I was wondering what the 2 slots on the bottom right were, earrings or amulets both sound feasible. I wonder if they might introduce a cloak slot, there are cloaks as we have seen, so why cant they provide some sort of magical benefit, cloak displacement, protection and numerous others.
    Will be interesting to see how the gear sheet evolves."

joking  :p
  • Steven talked about 8 slots for armour. 

Helm, arms, gloves, pants, boots, belt, cuirass, maybe pauldrons... how many else should there be?
  • ruairidh said:
    Steven talked about 8 slots for armour. 

Helm, arms, gloves, pants, boots, belt, cuirass, maybe pauldrons... how many else should there be?
    Don't forget the cod piece. 
    Very important!
  • ruairidh said:
    Steven talked about 8 slots for armour. 

Don't forget the cod piece. 
    Very important!
    Absolutely. I looked cod up, it refers to a kind of fish and to a sack. But I smell something different. Do only males have the cod piece?