Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

.....I am trying to find the pub!

....but while navigating this maze of madness have gotten hopelessly lost.  I have gotten passed the flame spurts, the lightning sand and the R.O.U.S's but still find myself no closer to getting a cold beverage.  Any assistance would be appreciated. 

Comments

• Options
    Welcome @rise_up... The pub is this way... follow me :)
  • Options
    @lexmax.....you are a life saver!  Dying of thirst would not be a pleasant way to go. 
  • Options
    Now all we need is @Felicity to bring all the booty hopefuls to the pub and we have a party going on.
  • Options
    Welcome.  Just follow the dwarfs to locate the pub.  
  • Options
    Hi @Rise_up! Great to have another member who doesn't want to get too sober! What's your gaming background and what do you hope to get from Ashes...(besides drunk)?
  • Options

Just a tip when you get there. In the top right hand corner of the top of the thread, is a barely visible hollow star that you can click on to bookmark the bar. Just in case you have trouble again in the future. 

:) 

• Options
    Thanks everyone for the tips and tricks.  Is good to be here!

@Glosterian - I have been around MMO's for the last 12 years or so playing multiple games such as WoW, GW2, SWTOR, ESO and while I have gotten a huge amount of pleasure from playing each of those games (each offering different things) I am still looking for that game which will dot all the "i"s and cross all the "t"s.  Mostly I am a PVPer/crafter/gatherer and really enjoy competition with other players.  I am excited about Ashes and I am encouraged by the sense of community which is being displayed so far.  I will continue to watch with carefully tempered enthusiasm as the world develops.  

• Options
    That only works if the Dwarves aren't already at the pub, which they usually are.  lol

Welcome to the community, @rise_up!
  • Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome @rise_up! Hope you enjoy your flagons!
  • Options
    *Attempts to cuddle-plomph @rise_up  in welcome because they seem a wonderful person*

Anyone who quotes that film and heads straight to the boozer is a fantastic addition to the community, make yourself at home. :)

Welcome!

I'm hoping that you have a great time... and at some point the maps get fixed... it' should be great to have you around :D

• Options
    Possum said:
    That only works if the Dwarves aren't already at the pub, which they usually are.  lol

Welcome to the community, @rise_up!
    Possum
    Well someone was partying quite a bit over the weekend!  Now clean up those wayward dwarfs  off the floor and get this pub clean! 
  • Options
    @CylverRayne I thought I was excessively drunk and that the floor had an authentic dwarven rug spread across the floor but didn't realise the dwarven rug at this pub was actual passed out/sleeping dwarves! I guess you don't get more authentic than that!!

@Megs If Vizzini was a dwarf that scene with the poison would have been much shorter!  

Man in Black: Alright. Where is the poison? The battle of wits has begun. It ends when you decide and we both drink, and find out who is right... and who is dead.
    Vizzini the Dwarf: Harr! It is so simple!  (Picks up both glasses and drinks them.......spits out the wine onto the ground) What are ye playin at......this isn't ale!! Bah I am off to the tavern! Have the gangly wench(Incoherent grumbling while trudging away)