Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Weapon Customization

This was briefly brought up in another thread of mine, I want  to elaborate on it a bit more here and see what the community thinks of the idea...
I've always wanted a system where you could customize your weapon of choice, i.e. your favorite sword, staff, bow, etc. What I mean by this is by it's shape, style, and color. I do know this would be quite a task for the art team in this venture, but it would give the player more options and aid in giving them something unique to call their own so to speak. I know you would be limited in some areas, but more options even if a little is better than none. One of the reasons for this idea is to stop the everyone has the same looking high level sword, staff, bow, etc.
To do this the said item could be broken up into three sections: 1. Color 2. top and bottom 3. middle
Some of these steps could be omitted by the player if he/she chose to do so. It would be totally up to them to decide. Some weapons would have different choices to choose from like a mages staff
Here is an example, using a mages staff because it would have the most options because of it's complexity and potential make up.
Middle:
1. Wood - a.oak b.ash c.pine
2. Metal
Top:
1. Dragon figurine/dragon head
2. Plain round ball
3. Metal design
4. Animal head - a.Eagle b.Wolf c.Monster d.Bear e.Lion
5. Burning Flame around gem infused to top.
Bottom:
1. Sharpened Point
2. Ball
3. Metal Cap
4. Natural
5. Carved
Color:
1. Black
2. White
3. Gold
4. Brown
5. Brown with silver and gold highlights

just for fun here is a possible sword choice
Middle(Blade):
1. Wide
2. Thin
3. Wide serrated
4. Thin serrated
5. Curved
Top:
1. Long slender point
2. broad flat point
3. serrated
Bottom
1. Ball
2. point
3. flat
4. curved
5. gem infused
Color
1. Natural
2. Black
3. Silver
4. Gold
5. Natural with gold and silver highlights

these are only examples, but their are lots of possibilities. These would be chosen as with usual things in a box graphic format with a small graphic showing each type of option. Maybe even a preview mode of weapon before you make it permanent.
Anywho, just a idea so everyone won't be walking around with a staff of sorcery, blade of might, etc.....