Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Races?

So, I spent $100 on the Pioneer package and next week I'll be upgrading to the Founder's package, thus I feel as though I've unlocked the ability to whimper.

So there are 4 races, but two of them are basically Humans (I've never really considered Elves and Humans that far from each other), a third Human (just really short) and then Orcs.

Has there been any mention of possibly implementing something different? Possibly an anthropomorphic race?

TL;DR: I'm a furry and I'm not being catered to! /throwafit

Comments

• Options
    Note: I'm not moaning and groaning, I'm still super excitebike for the game and I'm gonna play the hell out of it regardless, but I still am disappoint. :(
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    There are 9 races (2 dwarven, 2 elven, 2 human, 2 orc and 1 tulnar). Intrepid have spoken about the Tulnar having a furry aspect to them, but nothing specific has been revealed yet :)
  • Options
    Mitzunare said:
    I've never really considered Elves and Humans that far from each other
    Lost for words! :confounded:
  • Options
    @Mitzunare
    Thats fine, we need more furries in our lives  :p
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    There are 9 races (2 dwarven, 2 elven, 2 human, 2 orc and 1 tulnar). Intrepid have spoken about the Tulnar having a furry aspect to them, but nothing specific has been revealed yet :)
    Alright, I'll have to keep an eye on this. I hadn't ran across any detailed info on the races yet.

lexmax said:
    Mitzunare said:
    I've never really considered Elves and Humans that far from each other
    Lost for words! :confounded:
    Sorry. I hate Elves. >.<
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    I found the "Tulnar" page..  So it's going to be an "Anthropomorphic" race that's not completely attached to any species, in Character Creation you can pick between a number of different species? That's freaking AWESOME.
  • Options
    Mitzunare said:
    I found the "Tulnar" page..  So it's going to be an "Anthropomorphic" race that's not completely attached to any species, in Character Creation you can pick between a number of different species? That's freaking AWESOME.
    There are no defined species, more like you will be able to pick from 3 different branches; Humanoid, Mammalian and Reptilian. From there there will most likely be features you can choose to compliment that branch. This should allow you to create any number of different and unique looks or 'races'

The Tulnar represent a conglomeration of the old races that got left behind in the great exodus so you could be the last or your kind!
  • Options
    Mitzunare said:
    There are no defined species, more like you will be able to pick from 3 different branches; Humanoid, Mammalian and Reptilian. From there there will most likely be features you can choose to compliment that branch. This should allow you to create any number of different and unique looks or 'races'

The Tulnar represent a conglomeration of the old races that got left behind in the great exodus so you could be the last or your kind!
    That's freaking AWESOME! Thanks for clarifying! :D
  • Options
    Good stuff to know. Thanks to original poster and all that replied.