Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Shared stash

Do you think that there will be a shared stash so your alts can share items or maybe a postal system like in Everquest 2

Comments

• Options
    I am fond of shared stash but a thought just crossed my mind.   With the prospect of spying with an alt from  a hostile guild I don't think I would want to make it any easier on them.    
  • Options
    If I remember right from the streams you will be able to pass items to an alt but the method for doing so is yet to be agreed on.
    I doubt it will be a shared bank because access to a node bank (if they have one) will probably need citizenship.
    I also believe Alts won't share a freehold?
    Not sure about mailing xD maybe that will be the solution/maybe not xD
  • Options
    You can share your stash with me ;)

All them shiny loots!
  • Options
    All I can think, when I think of "shared stash," is having to upgrade my bloody banks time and time and time again just to be able to store the things I wanted to store -- mainly crafting mats.

I'm ALL for individual stashes, especially in light of the points @CylverRayne and @Diura made.
  • Options
    I'd like to add that shared stashes or otherwise transferring items/mats should not able be used by players flagged with corruption. Otherwise they could stash their spoils away before the bounty hunters arrive.
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    I'd like to add that shared stashes or otherwise transferring items/mats should not able be used by players flagged with corruption. Otherwise they could stash their spoils away before the bounty hunters arrive.
    Agreed, hope that's something Intrepid consider ^^
  • Options
    I like the EQ2 system that banks have some spaces that are shared with all toons on the same server.  This makes sharing with alts so easy.
  • Options
    Beep!
  • Options
    T-Elf said:
    I like the EQ2 system that banks have some spaces that are shared with all toons on the same server.  This makes sharing with alts so easy.
    this, eq1 did banks, bags, carry weight, all that jazz right.