Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Looking for Support Characters

I honestly haven't been able to keep up with the progress of this game, but was wondering what type of support classes have been announced. 

Comments

• It has been announce the cleric archetype. Anything further has not. 
  • Maybe Bard? From my perspective Bards should possess most of the buffs, but since nothing has been said yet, it's still uncertain.
  • I guess it depends on how you define support. Would you say utility skills such as hard cc and reconnaissance are support? If so, Mages and Rogues could also be built very support like. Perhaps some of the summons Summoners can summon (hehe) might be able to provide support like cc and buffs. Tanks are also very supportive because of their battle field control. 
    If you mean traditional support roles Cleric and Bard (assumingly) are probably going to be the ones to look at.
  • Interesting thought.  I like most everyone think of support classes as the healers and buffers.  Yet are not all classes supportive to the tank and group?  Everyone has a role to play that is part of the whole.   :)
  • I honestly haven't been able to keep up with the progress of this game, but was wondering what type of support classes have been announced. 

Cleric

Bard

Summoner

Mage

I suspect the above will have support features built into their class with CC/pets/buffs and debuffs. Time will tell :)

• If you don't ride into battle singing as a bard, you're dead to me :open_mouth: