Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Brootherhood Similar to Vanguard:SoH !?!?!???!

I am not sure if anyone here was a Vanguard player but they had a pretty awesome game mechanic called Brotherhood.

It allowed you and your friends to stay the same level as each other. Basically you could have 6 in the group since that was the max group size in Vanguard. However many people you had in your Brotherhood determined how much the experience was split... 5 people each person gets 20% of 100exp so on so forth people can math figured I'd just leave this here as I don't do posts really. If you were the only person online in the group it wasn't very advantageous because if you went into a group you got that percentage of the group exp and again cut by the percentage of the brotherhood.

If you have a small group of friends it was nice since it allowed myself and other two friends to stay the same level. The Dps and I were on a lot but whenever our healer was online we could just invite him and pickup some dps/catch him up on quests since they only get the experience while being online/offline. Our Healer didn't contribute as much experience as us but he was still up there and made up for in farming mats and playing with the market. :)

Anyways it would be cool to see something similar to the Brotherhood system from Vanguard:SoH in Ashes of Creation. 

Comments

• Options
    There are definitely fun, social merits to what you outline here. To date, we haven't heard that scaling like this will be a part of the game and, honestly, I think I'd be surprised to see it. Good luck though!
  • Options
    I know that scaling of level is something I have seen in Discord discussed a few times. I have not seen any current indication for its inclusion but then again thing can always change.