Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Account name.

Is it currently possible to change your account name without creating a new account?

Comments

  • Options
    Hi,

    No, it's not possible.  Not sure if the moderators are able/willing to help with this. 

    You are able to delete your account over at AshesOfCreation.com/account and recreate it if you want to link the same email.  You should *not* do this if you have referrals.

    Thanks,
    -tug


  • Options
    thank you, i will delete this account. and no, i do not have referrals for this reason.
  • Options

    Possible to change your account name it is not. Delete the account you must!

    (sorry couldn't resist. :( )

  • Options
    @Yoda, I am your father!

    Yoda proceeds to delete his account *NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!*
  • Options
    This is so disheartening. It is like I am watching Yoda die for the second time!
  • Options
    "Use the force Harry, It's Aslan's will. Make it so, because he's dead Jim. -Gandalf"

    Said the X-Men to the Avengers.

    Deadpool was there too. They were in the Batcave after the Attack on Titan because a Lannister always pays his debts.
  • Options
    Gothix said:
    @Yoda, I am your father!

    Yoda proceeds to delete his account *NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!*
    He can still post as Yoda but his icon will be a translucent blue color.
  • Options
    Sintu said:
    This is so disheartening. It is like I am watching Yoda die for the second time!
    Wait, Yoda is dead?
  • Options
    What is dead may never die. 
  • Options
    *update[1]* Those who know not, Byn, my name was. Yoda, it is now. 
    *update[2]* Yoda Dead? Type I do. Live I must.   
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Yoda said:
    *update[1]* Those who know not, Byn, my name was. Yoda, it is now. 
    *update[2]* Yoda Dead? Type I do. Live I must.   
    He lives!!!   Hooooooooorrrrrrrrraaaayyyyy!!!
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    "Use the force Harry, It's Aslan's will. Make it so, because he's dead Jim. -Gandalf"

    Said the X-Men to the Avengers.

    Deadpool was there too. They were in the Batcave after the Attack on Titan because a Lannister always pays his debts.
    I know this was on purpose ... But. Literally felt my stomach turn while reading this  :s
Sign In or Register to comment.