Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Any artists interested in creating Ashes themed textures and paintings for the Ashes MC Server?

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2017 in Fan Art
Hi, a quick introduction; I am SleepyFox, it's possible you've seen me around on the Ashes Discussion discord - I'm decently active there. About 2 weeks ago I asked the community if they'd be interested in an Ashes-themed Minecraft server to which the response was pretty good. Since then we've had about 15 people taking interest with 4-5 active members. My hope for the server (Ashes of Minecraft) is to provide the Ashes community with another medium to interact and play with each other. I know we all play MMOs and a lot of people are playing Secret World Legends atm but I wanted something casual that you could drop in and out off without worrying about falling behind - also something that would let everyone play together rather than splitting us all into our guilds.

This is the original thread - https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/33834/ashes-of-minecraft-an-ashes-themed-minecraft-server-online-now/p1
This is the server discord - https://discord.gg/rJV6Sa5

My question today is if there are any artists that would be interested in creating textures, 3D models, paintings, or even concepts and fan art for the server. This isn't a job, just if you have fun with it and want to help build something then contribute - there are a whole 2 years until Ashes of Creation comes out, we have to fill our time with something!

Regarding the current state of the server, we're still working on the spawn - one of our active members, Darckwar, gifted us an awesome Dwarven City so we're finishing that, adding quests and tutorials, and working on a story. Custom mods are in the works (though development has only just started). Ehm.. I won't fill this post with everything about the server, if you're interested then check out the original thread.

PS. This is not a recruitment thread! Just a heads up that there's more than just signatures to make :tongue:

Also, a look at the front of the of the city. (Why are there no spoiler tags in this editor??)

Comments

• Options
    Pixel art is to frustrating for me. If you ever need help with building stuf. Give me a ring :)