Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Yo! What's up?

I haven't been active in these forums even tho I got pretty hyped about AoC ages ago. I guess Chronicles of Elyria has taken most of my attention but I thought it might be good to get to know the AoC community too :smiley:

There's not much to tell about but I'm from Finland, I love MMORPGs and have almost 15 years of experience with them and lately I've gotten excited about way too many crowdfunded games like AoC and especially CoE that I've already spent way too much money on :D For AoC I bought the cheapest KS pledge since I didn't see any benefit in going any higher but now with the store I might consider upping it at least to the next level just to get into Beta phase II.

I love playing as any kind of support and most likely will first roll a cleric even tho a mage or a bard might be fun too. I enjoy both PvE and PvP and usually start games focusing on crafting and PvE but then slide into PvP before I even notice it :sweat_smile:

Anyways, nice to meet you!
Rofus

(PS. If you end up checking out CoE my friend/ref code is 335966 :wink:)
(PPS. while at it you might want to check out
Fractured too which hasn't even entered KS yet)

Comments

• I haven't been active in these forums even tho I got pretty hyped about AoC ages ago. I guess Chronicles of Elyria has taken most of my attention but I thought it might be good to get to know the AoC community too :smiley:

There's not much to tell about but I'm from Finland, I love MMORPGs and have almost 15 years of experience with them and lately I've gotten excited about way too many crowdfunded games like AoC and especially CoE that I've already spent way too much money on :D For AoC I bought the cheapest KS pledge since I didn't see any benefit in going any higher but now with the store I might consider upping it at least to the next level just to get into Beta phase II.

I love playing as any kind of support and most likely will first roll a cleric even tho a mage or a bard might be fun too. I enjoy both PvE and PvP and usually start games focusing on crafting and PvE but then slide into PvP before I even notice it :sweat_smile:

Anyways, nice to meet you all!
    Rofus

• I haven't been active in these forums even tho I got pretty hyped about AoC ages ago. I guess Chronicles of Elyria has taken most of my attention but I thought it might be good to get to know the AoC community too :smiley:

Anyways, nice to meet you all!
    Rofus

• Great to meet you too @Rofus :)
  • Welcome again @Rofus ;)
  • Welcome, new here aswell
    Nice to meet ya
    Cheers
  • Welcome! Might as well upgrade while you can, good perks out there for doing so!
  • Well then... welcome! Might as well double your first post for double the fun right?
  • Hello @Rofus o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Mazikar said:
    Well then... welcome! Might as well double your first post for double the fun right?

@Mazikar Make it triple :smiley: I have no idea what happened there, I made the post and it said I'll have to wait for approval or something. I waited a bit and indeed my thread appeared in couple minutes but then I noticed I needed to change a thing in it. I edited and got again the same message that I have to wait for it to get approved and it disappeared. I waited for couple hours but it didn't appear so I went to sleep and now for some reason there are three of these threads! :D

But thanks for the welcomes everyone!
  • Welcome to the community!
  • Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forums.
  • Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forums.
  • Thanks!

I flagged the other threads and asked them to be deleted or at least locked :sweat_smile:
  • Welcome to the forum! x3 *throws confetti*
  • Hello, and welcome, welcome!
  • Welcome to the community, @Rofus!
  • A warm welcome to the Community =)
  • Welcome to the glorious Ashes community! I hope you can handle the lot of us!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Welcome @Rofus!!!! 

Regards!!!! 
  • Welcome welcome to the community of AoC XD 
  • Thanks again for the warm welcome everyone! B)
    @JaPeMo And nice to see a more familiar name from CoE forums :blush:
  • Welcome!
  • Welcome @Rofus! Make sure you get your survivor badge! ;)