Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello all

Found out about this game a few days ago and got intrigued really quick, while im not the biggest mmorpg player, this especially caught my eyes with how it is going to work!
I really hope its gonna achieve what its aiming for since it seems like something that can be really hard to do!
So i just backed for the $250 and going to look really forward for the future and watch as the game gets closer to what it wants!
Cheers from a viking of Faroe Islands!

Comments

• Options
    Hey!  

Welcome.  You're not alone.  :)  Check out Ashenguard for some Viking kin.  They're on the discord too.  The AOC official Discord is https://discord.gg/AshesofCreation

See ya,

-tug

• Options
    Welcome @LordSlashingtonTheThird... that's the best name on the forums so far !
  • Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Thank you all!
    I will probably be off the next couple days since im going to Trelleborg tomorrow for some days!
    Didnt think people would love my name that much tho :tongue:
    Anyways cheers everyone!
  • Options
    Hello @LordSlashingtonTheThird  o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Options
    Welcome @LordSlashingtonTheThird! This game loosened my wallet also! Have fun at Trelleborg, pick me up a bottle of Absolute Vodka! 
  • Options
    Mazikar said:
    Welcome @LordSlashingtonTheThird! This game loosened my wallet also! Have fun at Trelleborg, pick me up a bottle of Absolute Vodka! 
    i would, but as a viking we dont drink vodka, however i will drink some Mead in honour for you! :)
  • Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome! ^_^
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forums.
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum! *throws confetti*
    I Googled Faroe Islands, since your name drop made me curious. My lawd! You live in a very pretty place. I'm jealous; it must be nice!
  • Options
    Welcome :) How is the internet connection on the island?
  • Options
    Welcome to the awesome community of AoC and nice to hear that you backed the game up XD 
  • Options
    Hello, welcome, and have fun while you're off & about!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community, @LordSlashingtonTheThird!
  • Options
    Mazikar said:
    i would, but as a viking we dont drink vodka, however i will drink some Mead in honour for you! :)
    Aye that they do but the Swedish make Absolute Vodka about 20 min away from Trelleborg HQ... if that's where you were going... why miss the chance at a fee tour and a few gulps of free spirits! 
  • Options
    Mazikar said:
    Mazikar said:
    Aye that they do but the Swedish make Absolute Vodka about 20 min away from Trelleborg HQ... if that's where you were going... why miss the chance at a fee tour and a few gulps of free spirits! 
    There are 2 places called Trelleborg, 1 in Denmark and 1 in Sweden, im going to the one in Denmark near the town Slagelse, i did get a taste of some mead yesterday when i arrived, was good!
    The only alcohol i drink are honestly either Cider or Mead since i dont like the strong taste of alcohol in beer, wine etc, i will likely be alot more active on the forums after the 19th though (wednessday) since thats when im gonna arrive back home on my small islands :)
  • Options
    Also just on another note @Mazikar my country likely makes better vodka than the swedes, it won 2nd place in a quality contest from vodkas all over the world :)
  • Options
    Well then... I will take a bottle of that! A good mead always hits the spot also. There was a local pub that made its own mead in Denver Colorado where I grew up, I loved it. Mead is a strange beast, its taste can be very different with no indications of what flavor it favors. Well at least not the same way wines are labeled or even beers. 
  • Options
    The faroese vodka is named Eldvatn or "Firewater" its honestly a bit funny how its made, we cant make strong alcohols up here so the people making the vodka takes the water and then they make it up on Iceland, everything used is faroese but location is iceland!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community! Makes me sad how people can show that much support and I am a very poor student currently enjoying Jaffa Cakes for his 'brunch'...
  • Options
    Hello and a warm welcome to the Community @LordSlashingtonTheThird
  • Options
    Welcome to the club, enjoy the ride to release!
  • Options
    Welcome @LordSlashingtonTheThird!!!!