Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

mounts and pets chat :)

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThePinkberry said:

How does everyone feel about kangaroos and Japanese 9 tailed fox as a mount?
    The 9 tailed fox, would be cool if it was a pretty big mount with space for a player on each tail ;3
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    For orcs 
  • Options
    Sw684 said:
    For orcs 
    This really looks good for the orcs, especially the markings on them give of this tribal feel, personally I think animal-like mounts are the best for orcs.
    Image result for warcraft 3 orc rider
    Like this I guess ;3
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @Sw684

Ohh i love the rhino idea for orcs or a fantasy version of a rhino mixed with a boar..... Ill call it BORNO. I am being all kinds of serious.... dont judge. Lol Borno.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    ThePinkberry said:

The 9 tailed fox, would be cool if it was a pretty big mount with space for a player on each tail ;3
    Ohh a fox mount with group capabilities.... yea i can see that. 

@AutumnLeaf lol imma be so salty if they make a 9 tailed fox but only for big group content and not make a personal small version!!! Lmfao

Omgosh what if we dont get fox mounts at all?
  • Options
    Pinkberry said:
    ThePinkberry said:

Ohh a fox mount with group capabilities.... yea i can see that. 

@AutumnLeaf lol imma be so salty if they make a 9 tailed fox but only for big group content and not make a personal small version!!! Lmfao

Omgosh what if we dont get fox mounts at all?
    A tragedy :worried: , well I wonder how they would make the tail physics work though, I'd be funny if they just flew around as he ran ;x