Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[Question] Aoc Discord - Guild Leader Request

I'll break my Yoda rhetoric for this post.

This would be in the form a message to a mod[Sarumonin] but i have yet to find a instant message option on this website. Plus it is with confidence that i feel others my be under same possible illusions that i am.

The braver of worlds package has in one of its -bonuses- The "Guild name reservation"  does the Ashes of Creation Discord - Guild Leader Request have anything to do with that?
I.E.- Is this where we register our guild name for reserve?  Or is this just a way for people to gather and discuss Ashes of Creation and have no effect on the guild name reservations? Or is something else going on here that I am utterly oblivious too? 

Forgive me if i posted this in the wrong spot.

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    a)  messaging is available if you go to the persons profile and hit message.

B) the discord guild leader request is not the name reservation rather a way for people to get the guild leader role on discord to gain access to the guild leaders channel and the ability to post in the guild recruitment channel on the discord
  • Options
    Shunex said:
    a)  messaging is available if you go to the persons profile and hit message.

B) the discord guild leader request is not the name reservation rather a way for people to get the guild leader role on discord to gain access to the guild leaders channel and the ability to post in the guild recruitment channel on the discord
    Appreciate your help i do.
This discussion has been closed.