Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Headhunting

And again, hello. If you do not understand something, blame Googl for translating.

So the idea with the cows is very cool, they can be plundered, destroyed to accompany and so on. And what if on those who attack cows too often declare a reward for the murder. For example, you robbed 5 cows for an interval of time and hangs an announcement about hunting for your head. This is quite difficult, but interesting + development of PVP.

Leaving this subject to you for consideration friends. Below is the text in Russian

*И сново все привет. Если вам что-то не понятно вините Гоогл переводчич. 

Итак идея с корованами очень классная , их можно грабить , разрушать сопровождать и так дальше. А что если на тех кто нападает на корованы слишком часто объявлять награду за убийство. Например ограбил ты 5 корованов за Х промежуток времени и вешается объявление о охоте за твоей головой. Это достаточно сложно , но интерестно + развитие ПВП. 

Оставляю эту тему вам на рассмотрение друзья.*

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    So... the concept of caravans is very cool: they can be plundered, destroyed and so on.
    What if you could place a bounty on those who attack caravans too often?

For example, you robbed 5 caravans in an interval of time and there is an announcement of a bounty for your head/death.
    This might be quite difficult, but interesting + a development of PVP.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    My Russian is not great.
    I hope, though, that the above is a clearer translation of what @czybo is asking.

We will have to see if bounties can be placed on characters for other reasons besides just Corruption.
    Interesting theorycrafting, czybo.
  • Options
    That makes no sense. I'm almost 100% sure he meant plundering cows
  • Options
    That's not possible ... unless ... could it be ...

• Options
    lexmax said:

Thats my favorite level to play! Just a ridiculous amount of cows to kill
  • Options
    Plundering cows is one reason I continue to play MMOs.
  • Options
    lexmax said:

I repeat.

For a large number of robbed cows, hunting is announced for the head