Mutiny (Formerly The Cheeky Bastards) [Hardcore PvP][NA]

Comments

• Currently we've been playing some tabletop simulator late at night with some of the guys in discord. Gotta say.  The Monopoly games have been very lit. 
  • I'm also a support main on League of Legends if anybody ever wants to play.
  • I'm also a support main on League of Legends if anybody ever wants to play.
    Diamond 2
  • I too play videogames
  • Pvp opportunities abound folks. 
  • I don't claim to be the best blacksmith in Whiterun, Eorlund Gray-Mane's got that honor. Man's steel is legendary. All I ask is a fair chance.
  • I don't claim to be the best blacksmith in Whiterun, Eorlund Gray-Mane's got that honor. Man's steel is legendary. All I ask is a fair chance.
    Dude.. Just stop. xD
  • I’m so sleepy, so bored, so single, but still waiting for ashes
  • ^Same bro 
  • Zenpai said:
    I’m so sleepy, so bored, so single, but still waiting for ashes
    waiting
  • I'm almost certain my old headset that I horrified most everyone on the discord with tonight is older than some people.  :D
  • Silvania said:
    I'm almost certain my old headset that I horrified most everyone on the discord with tonight is older than some people.  :D
    That thing is nasty ;-; it's giving me nightmares
  • Silvania said:
    I'm almost certain my old headset that I horrified most everyone on the discord with tonight is older than some people.  :D
    Give it a Viking funeral and film it! 
  • Xombie said:
    Silvania said:

upload it so I can watch
  • Xombie said:
    Silvania said:
    you mean setting it on a wooden plate of sorts, letting it shift down the river,  and then setting it on fire with a fire arrow?
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited February 2018
    Fooshyy said:
    Xombie said:
    Silvania said:
    you mean setting it on a wooden plate of sorts, letting it shift down the river,  and then setting it on fire with a fire arrow?
    The Headset will live on for longer.  It's fun to watch it wander around the room for a while.  I will eventually retire it.
    edited February 2018
    Sorry about that.  Something broke.  Please try again later. (Triple post OP ;w; )
    edited February 2018
    Well since the dummy above me went and broke things with posting, I'll apologize for them.  Triple posting like some kinda nub.  Bah.  In either case.

Pay no mind to the Lunatic behind the curtain.
  • Silvania said:
    Fooshyy said:
    Xombie said:
    Silvania said:
    The Headset will live on for longer.  It's fun to watch it wander around the room for a while.  I will eventually retire it.
    Burn it or face the consequences!
  • Want to buy anime waifu
  • Silvania said:
    Xombie said:
    Meme Dream Team
    Now with Unicorns for added Guild realism!
    Everyone loves Unicorns :D
  • Popping in to make sure you hooligans are behaving! <3
  • Alluring said:
    Popping in to make sure you hooligans are behaving! <3
    *Franticly cleans up mess*
  • TheDA said:
    Alluring said:
    *Franticly cleans up mess*
    @Alluring
     MOOOOOM!!
  • Xombie said:
    Silvania said:
    Fooshyy said:
    Xombie said:
    Silvania said:
    Are you aware how horrible burned electronics smell?  it shall not be burned.  The only time it pokes it's head out of retirement is if something new of mine breaks.  I'm not a monster you know...  I wouldn't bring up the headset... THAT often 
  • Silvania said:
    Xombie said:
    Silvania said:
    Fooshyy said:
    Xombie said:
    Silvania said:
    Are you aware how horrible burned electronics smell?  it shall not be burned.  The only time it pokes it's head out of retirement is if something new of mine breaks.  I'm not a monster you know...  I wouldn't bring up the headset... THAT often 
    Ded2me!

Alluring said:
    Nothing to see here!
  • Join or you're a wiener. <3

• Alluring said:

• Join Mutiny.  I found out I semi knew some of these guys from other games.  Well at least one *cough*  Especially if you like pvp you should seriously consider it.  
  • Silvania said:
    Join Mutiny.  I found out I semi knew some of these guys from other games.  Well at least one *cough*  Especially if you like pvp you should seriously consider it.  

Seriously. Consider. It.