Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Mutiny (Formerly The Cheeky Bastards) [Hardcore PvP][NA]

Comments

• Options
    Why does life always get in the way of my gaming smh
  • Options
    Why does life always get in the way of my gaming smh
    Life's a cruel mistress 
  • Options
    Yea.  Though life can be nice sometimes too.  ... Though not really to me.  hahaha.
  • Options
    @Silv @Speedlimate @Shothi kissing party?
  • Options
    Xombie said:
    @Silv @Speedlimate @Shothi kissing party?
    damn right you can come and join in too.
  • Options
    Woah wait, this wasn't in my contract. That'll be an extra $25.
  • Options
    A kissing party huh?  I refuse to go anywhere near that unless there are excessively powered breath mints.
  • Options
    Silvania said:
    A kissing party huh?  I refuse to go anywhere near that unless there are excessively powered breath mints.
    Nobody has stinky breath on the internet, what
  • Options
    Silvania said:
    Nobody has stinky breath on the internet, what
    Someone will find a way.  They always do.  Not to mention.  They'd find a way to max out your download so that you can experience the full power of reality.
  • Options
    Smelly breath = best breath
  • Options
    ... Xombie are you a dragon?  Some kinda Undead plague dragon?  Because I heard undead dragon breath is pretty dangerous.  Actually isn't all undead breath pretty dangerous?  I'm starting to weigh the pros and cons now.
  • Options
    @Xombie still owes me $50
  • Options
    Hey I saw your guys discord thing and you guys sound like the kind of guild I would want to join.  I dont want to waste your time if I dont commit to the game, im just gonna wait a bit longer before I commit (but it seems like its going to be a hit), I was wondering if there was a way i could receive notifications, and kinda hang around and maybe get to know people just so im in the loop without wasting the time of the guild leaders, or should I just go ahead and fill in the application? 
  • Options
    Hey I saw your guys discord thing and you guys sound like the kind of guild I would want to join.  I dont want to waste your time if I dont commit to the game, im just gonna wait a bit longer before I commit (but it seems like its going to be a hit), I was wondering if there was a way i could receive notifications, and kinda hang around and maybe get to know people just so im in the loop without wasting the time of the guild leaders, or should I just go ahead and fill in the application? 

I can't really vouch for if you should fill it out now or not if you're really not sure, but if you're interested in getting to know people I'd say spend time in ashes discord as we're fairly active there. Mostly we have the guild tag in front of the name for you to see and sometimes hang out in the voice chat also. :)
  • Options
    Is this the place to come to get my parking validated?
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Is this the place to come to get my parking validated?

You're gonna have to head to the security desk and ask them, sir.
  • Options
    If you had just taken the bus you wouldn't have to worry about it.
  • Options
    Hey I saw your guys discord thing and you guys sound like the kind of guild I would want to join.  I dont want to waste your time if I dont commit to the game, im just gonna wait a bit longer before I commit (but it seems like its going to be a hit), I was wondering if there was a way i could receive notifications, and kinda hang around and maybe get to know people just so im in the loop without wasting the time of the guild leaders, or should I just go ahead and fill in the applic@CreepyHermit
    @CreepyHermit Id suggest doing the app first and foremost, then reach out either in DMs here or Discord.
  • Options
    Yeah, applications are always open, and get checked pretty regularly. Just don't worry too much about the balloon question, it's pretty hard... I actually doubt anybody could solve it. 
  • Options
    I for one don't know a single person who rides the bus.
  • Options
    Yeah, applications are always open, and get checked pretty regularly. Just don't worry too much about the balloon question, it's pretty hard... I actually doubt anybody could solve it. 
    Twanty Wan?

Save a bus, ride Cinna
  • Options
    Xombie said:
    Save a bus, ride Cinna
    I don't think I can help people get to their places of employment, though.
  • Options
    Xombie said:
    Save a bus, ride Cinna
    I have faith you'll find a way to accommodate everyone's needs.
  • Options
    Xombie said:
    Xombie said:
    Save a bus, ride Cinna
    I have faith you'll find a way to accommodate everyone's needs.

I can only do my best.
  • Options
    @Karthos knows a guy named Marco that's out of the job if you need a hand @cinnamondolce

@Silvania I think its time we revisited the Mutiny Pizza!
  • Options
    I never need a hand, 2 is quite enough
  • Options
    Vault boy would beg to differ!
  • Options
    Xombie said:
    Vault boy would beg to differ!
    Vault Boy hasn't done anything for me lately.
  • Options
    @Xombie Another Mutiny Pizza eh?  Perhaps.  I shall consider it =w=b  Though this one would be made as more edible than the previous one.
  • Options
    Silvania said:
    @Xombie Another Mutiny Pizza eh?  Perhaps.  I shall consider it =w=b  Though this one would be made as more edible than the previous one.
    no pineapple.