Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Mutiny (Formerly The Cheeky Bastards) [Hardcore PvP][NA]

Comments

• Options
    Perseus01 said:
    Question: Where did "the cheeky bastards" first originate and do you condone mafia recruiting or official gang members?
    This was the original name, which was how the guild first was noticed in the community. It's a great name, but concerns that the use of the word "Bastards" would not be permitted in game prompted the change. 
  • Options
    Got it.  Thank you.  I was interested in joining anyways.  I just thought I'd try to make my own smaller, more coordinated guild. 
  • Options
    Perseus01 said:
    Got it.  Thank you.  I was interested in joining anyways.  I just thought I'd try to make my own smaller, more coordinated guild. 
     B) 
  • Options
    Perseus01 said:
    I don't care if you answer truthfully..was just wondering of why you still have (formally)...makes no sense...cya!
    i just wanted to correct your wording there cause i think you may have read it wrong. it says formerly not formally. just indicating that was the previous name of the guild
  • Options
    Ahhh,  was wondering about that,  haha.  That makes sense!
  • Options
    Perseus01 said:
    Ahhh,  was wondering about that,  haha.  That makes sense!
    More coordinated :trollface:

Smaller :trollface:

Has this guy done his research at all?
  • Options
    Dude...have your re-buttles ever turned anybody off? Yes I do off my phone.  Kinda hard without a computer yet
  • Options
    C'mon hit me with some logic with your response atleast... 
  • Options
    Perseus01 said:
    C'mon hit me with some logic with your response atleast... 
    i would say that under proper management it doesnt matter the size of the guild. Larger guild can be just as coordinated and active members get a sense of home in the guild with more friendly members. you are also more likely to cover a larger time frame with people in different timezones and such. there will be large raids in ashes that require large amounts of players to beat having a number of players that can assemble in the same guild makes it easier than trying to hunt down other small guild or hiring mercenaries to help you.
  • Options
    Lol yayyy!
  • Options
    Perseus01 said:
    Lol yayyy!
    ?
    what
  • Options
    I was just pronouncing my happiness because I received a logical response from one of the bastards... 
  • Options
    Perseus01 said:
    I was just pronouncing my happiness because I received a logical response from one of the bastards... 
    ahhh alright haha gotcha well nice to meet you unfortunately I'm off to bed now so c you later nice chatting. I didn't scroll back to far in messages but if your goal is to join the guild i recommend you will out an application which i dont have the link handy for and then talk to someone about being admitted into the screening discord and talking to someone there like one of our community moderators.
  • Options
    Ok,  thank you Sheperd-of-Fire. Again, thank you for the kind words... 
  • Options
    Perseus01 said:
    ahhh alright haha gotcha well nice to meet you unfortunately I'm off to bed now so c you later nice chatting. I didn't scroll back to far in messages but if your goal is to join the guild i recommend you will out an application which i dont have the link handy for and then talk to someone about being admitted into the screening discord and talking to someone there like one of our community moderators.
    Application: https://goo.gl/wp5ig4
    Discord: https://discord.gg/fmgqF2k
  • Options
    Thanks! Now a mutiny is in order! Hardy, har-har!💪🎮
  • Options
    As far as size goes, we are relatively small in comparison to most of the guilds that intend to go to max capacity or even have numerous guilds. Whereas we intend to to keep it tightknit and unified, via smaller roster.
  • Options
    I just wanted to make everyone aware that it is now pumpkin spice season.

Thank you.
  • Options

Thank you.
    Worst excuse for bad coffee ever! 
  • Options
    TheDA said:

Thank you.
    Excuse me Mr. Theda, I’m not sure who you are but this opinion is wrong. Have a nice day.
  • Options
    TheDA said:

Thank you.
    Excuse me Mr. Theda, I’m not sure who you are but this opinion is wrong. Have a nice day.
    OKAY Cinnamonspicedolce
  • Options
    Pumpkin spice is delicious, no lie.
  • Options
    Xombie said:
    Pumpkin spice is delicious, no lie.

• Options
    So good!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    pretty great guild if anyone wants to join , its pretty chill :P 
  • Options
    fudge coffee!
    i spit at the...hue pue!

WOO I FOUND MAH MILK OF THE CHOCOLATE! 
  • Options
    fallonsky said:
    no U
  • Options
    fallonsky said:
    Daaaaweh, thanks baby girl. Get a fucking PFP.
  • Options
    Xombie said:
    fallonsky said:
    Daaaaweh, thanks baby girl. Get a fucking PFP.
    Make it super cute
  • Options
    just chillin