Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Mutiny (Formerly The Cheeky Bastards) [Hardcore PvP][NA]

Comments

• Options
    Slow weekend 
  • Options
    You're a slow weekend
  • Options
    Oh boy, Mister. You smell like Phys. Ed.
  • Options
    I'm a fast weekend.
  • Options

We're trying to keep our brains working by playing Lineage 2 classic *insert kawaii face*
  • Options
    Those khakis shirts though
  • Options
    Giran on Lineage II, tried for TI but the queues were far too large.
  • Options
    Gonna cry if we don't get non BR aoc soon
  • Options
    Yar-har fiddle dee dee
  • Options
    At least their parents any BR's in the BR :trollface:
  • Options
    Alpha 1 Teams and Lineage 2 in full swing 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    Our Alpha BR Teams are going up against some of the best of the BR teams and going even/winning.  Sometimes going 1v2 and coming out ahead.  Very Promising in the early stages of Testing.  (I'm still new around town and I feel very welcomed so far)  Don't be shy come Check us out xD

Edit:  Even in games we dont win, we average about 9-10 kills as a team.  The highest Ive been involved in was a 19 kill victory. (Think it was in the 100 player tests) 

• Options
    I, personally, am poo poo at BR
  • Options
    Yeah, the BR is nice and all and a great to make testing actually fun in these early stages, but I'm here to play a sick ass MMO. Looking forward to Horde Mode tho, I think that will be right up my alley.
  • Options
    Yeah, the BR is nice and all and a great to make testing actually fun in these early stages, but I'm here to play a sick ass MMO. Looking forward to Horde Mode tho, I think that will be right up my alley.
    What else would you let up your "alley"?
  • Options
    Don't answer that.
  • Options
    How large is this guild right now?
  • Options
    onystyle said:
    How large is this guild right now?
    We're around 70~80 at the moment, trying to stick to people looking to be active while we prep for game time. Come hang out in our discord if you wanna chat!
  • Options

ashes pls
  • Options
    We out here, gettin' it.
  • Options
    Guess I better get used to being woken up at 4am and unable to fall asleep. That might help for gaming though  :o
  • Options
    Halloween really did blow by really fast this year. ... Work really was quite busy.  Though 4am Cinnamon?  That's bed time, how are you waking up then?
  • Options
    Silvania said:
    Halloween really did blow by really fast this year. ... Work really was quite busy.  Though 4am Cinnamon?  That's bed time, how are you waking up then?
    Bud. When I work at 7:30 am I gotta wake up at 6:30.. baby kicking me at 4am ugh
  • Options
    You think kicking is bad, wait until it starts screaming every night for the next 2 years.
  • Options
    Kill it with fire!
  • Options
    You think kicking is bad, wait until it starts screaming every night for the next 2 years.
    I feel like screaming I can at least kind of drown out. Kicking I can't really avoid right now.

Xombie said:
    Kill it with fire!
    Don't call yourself it, that's not nice.
  • Options
    Fire has a 150% damage multiplier vs xombies

• Options
    WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOSE #2k14memes
  • Options
    What's up guys, it's ya boi, comin' at you with only the most fresh rage comics of 2018