Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hi there @moudyg00 is tagging along

hey all, i've recently stopped playing wow because im bored i actually played it on and off since 2004 with every expansion making me think that theres something new to the game but eventuslly i stopped since i was dissapointed and bored of the same things i was doing all the time ingame (same dungeons for a year, same raids,quests,...) Hopefully AOC will be different with a real interactive world where ur decisions can change the outcome of ur gameplay, but im most excited about the personalised economy and the caravane system. Thank you for making a great idea a reality and not sticking with the global auction house system

Comments

• Options
    Welcome @Moudyg00! There is much to like and be excited about when it comes to Ashes.
  • Options
    Welcome! I too hope that AoC manages to deliver us something new. I gave up WoW after WoTLK and tried to get back to it couple times but it didn't offer me enough anything new but at the same time it didn't feel enough like the same game that I had loved. Also the gameplay felt really stiff after playing so many MMORPGs with more fluid combat :smiley:
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum! *throws confetti*
    It's gonna be nice going into a game where our choices actually make impacting, visual consequences.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!
  • Options
    For Once theres no hatred in a forum :D !!Lovin it alrdy :D:D:D
  • Options
    Hello @Moudyg00 o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Options
    Moudyg00 said:
    For Once theres no hatred in a forum :D !!Lovin it alrdy :D:D:D

@Moudyg00 this is the most helpful non toxic community I have ever been a part of. You'll love it here. 
  • Options
    Welcome @Moudyg00 :) 
  • Options
    Welcome! 
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    Welcome to the Community @moudyg00
  • Options
    @Moudyg00 Welcome and yes I cant wait for AoC, keep posting on the forums and you'll be fully updated!

• Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome @Moudyg00! I usually get a regular gig at the Auction House, but I can see where you're coming from. The economy in Ashes will be dynamic and exciting for sure.